Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 10:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Batt

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Batt  (Read 344 times)
Mad as a hatter

« on: Aug 03, 2016 08:09 pm »

Twinkle twinkle little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!...
Up above the world you fly
like a tea tray in the sky
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2016 08:56 pm »

oh mad hatter, a thread can be so dull without you sometimes. =)

the bat is a beautiful creature with amazing sonar capabilities. the nocturnal side of the bat reminds me of a few members here ;P

nature is full of wisdom
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2018 05:49 am »

A bat followed me during the last portion of my run tonight. Very interesting...

"The Native American animal symbolism of the bat comes from a keen observation of this magnificent animal. These people recognized that the bat was highly sensitive to their surroundings and so therefore was considered a symbol of intuition, dreaming and vision. This made the bat a powerful symbol for Native American shamans and medicine people. Often the spirit of the bat would be invoked when special energy was needed, like "night-sight" which is the ability to see through illusion or ambiguity and dive straight to the truth of matters.

It is a symbol of communication because the Native Americans observed the bat to be a highly social creature. Indeed, the bat has strong family ties. They are very nurturing, exhibiting verbal communication, touching, and sensitivity to members of their group."
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-bat.html

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2018 04:39 am »

During summer I seem to notice the bats more at sunset. There was a swarm of dragonflys and I wonder if the bats above were making meals out of them.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2018 09:15 am »

Bats really are beautiful creatures. They often cause me to peer into a spiritual perspective filled with rejuvenation, joy and even a little fear for the hope that they don't land on me!!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2021 12:00 pm »

What do Bats symbolize as a Spirit Animal?

If Bat has made its presence known as your Spirit Animal be ready for major transitions.

Bats are highly sensitive animals. Bat will urge you to keep all your senses on alert so that you gather the signs and omens the Universe is giving you.

As your Spirit Animal, Bat will help you strengthen your natural capacity to “see” with all six senses. If Bat keeps showing up in your awareness, take some time to clean and refine your taste, sight, touch, smell, hearing, and, of course, your clairvoyant or psychic abilities.

Note that while Bat can symbolize death, as a Spirit Animal, it does not have to be a literal death. Instead, something may end – a job, a living space, a relationship, or even outmoded thoughts about yourself and your role in the greater scheme of things. Bat is here to make this change as smooth as possible and ease you through any associated pain.

One of the most powerful aspects of Bat Spirit Animal and Bat Totem are these connotations with death. When Bat works with you, he is helping you to face the inner darkness and loss you most fear. By embracing and facing your own mortality and transcending fears of loss and change, you can find greater power and spiritual connection.

Bat Spirit Animal can help you develop your intuition and has long been associated with psychic senses and the ability to perceive more than what the naked eye can see. Bat can help you navigate through darkness in your life or through uncharted territory.
From,
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/mammals/bat-symbolism-meaning/#Bat-Spirit-Animal
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #6 on: Jun 23, 2022 06:06 am »

The bats are back, I enjoy the magic they carry. I saw them tonight, the neighborhood is filled with wonder. I saw a giant shadow soaring above me- only to realize it was a night heron come to land in our neighbors yard. The stray cats have all nestled in their favorite spots and the cicadas are keeping rhythm for the happy observer.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: