Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 01:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Tiger

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger  (Read 164 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 03, 2016 09:17 pm »

Common symbolism for the tiger is:

In the field of animal symbolism, the tiger is associated with both positive and negative meanings. In order to fully grasp the message this spirit animal has for you, pay attention to the behavior it displays and the feelings you have toward it. It will guide you to a deeper, more embodied understanding of meaning of this animal in your life.

Dark side of the tiger spirit animal: Aggression

When the tiger shows up in your life, it could be an indicator of aggression that you are experiencing. It could point to a feeling of aggression directed at you or how aggressive you may feel towards someone.

Tigers are great predators and hunters in nature. In the animal spirit world, tigers could appear when you feel threatened by external circumstances or your own feelings. The tiger totem is both a sign of a potential threat and a call for courage to face it.

When you see a tiger spirit animal, check what’s happening in your life that may seem dangerous or threatening to you. Also keep an eye on possible causes of fear, anger or deep frustration that seem to be escaping your conscious control.

The primary meaning of the tiger spirit animal is willpower, personal strength and courage;
    Shadow or part of you that you would normally try to hide or reject.
    Aggression or anger directed at you or felt towards someone;
    Unpredictability in life, actions or feelings;

http://www.spiritanimal.info/tiger-spirit-animal/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last night i had a dream i was in some other world. there was nothing special about this world, it seemed quite familiar. it was dark and i was outside by a cabin in the woods. i was maintaining two fires, one in the backyard and one near the side of the house.

one fire was easy to keep- the other flame was not holding up so well. i remember seeing two godly beast in the shadows as i struggled to maintain the flame for the one fire. they were larger then life, one a tiger and one a wolf. they were extremely angry, their fangs exposed- their eyes red with disdain i was trembling in fear.

it looked like they were both waiting to eat me. the fire that i had difficulty managing started to die out and that's when the tiger struck- out from the darkness. i remember running to some puzzling doorway and just as the tiger was ready to take me in one motion another giant size fox came out and fended the tiger off of me. they rustled and rolled off the scene as an orange circle, their fight carried off into nothingness.. . .

i woke up with my heart still pounding from the action and not much more to go off of, grateful for the giant fox that saved my life.
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2016 09:26 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2021 03:14 am »

Dear Steve,

Thank you for creating this thread. I have found it at the 5th page of our Great Spirit, and Totem thread. I had forgotten all about that dream too. I am called to mediate as a response.

Lately, the Tiger has been calling me through my subconscious. I might add he is speaking very loudly. How so? Here are a few of the coincidences that have been following me, which I believe is a message from Spirit.

The other day I purchased a drink for its simple ingredients. It was a ginger-limeade. I hadn't thought much of it until I ended up buying it again at a later time- noting the name of the drink, "Tiger Seed." I had a sudden interest and leaning towards this familiar guide.
Later in the week I would think about the tiger and find it in surprising places- at a grocery store, where a stuffed animal would peak at me. On the highway- where a custom license plate would read "Tiger" as the car pulls in front of me. And today, my Dads friend gifted him quite a rock- they are geology buddies. It was red jasper and hematite, the name of the rock
"Tiger Iron."

So I may have to find the call from Spirit and share it here... One moment:
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2021 03:17 am »

When Tiger comes to you as a Spirit Animal treat this with the utmost respect. Tiger will teach you patience – when to move, when to remain still and in the end experience a successful “hunt”. Tiger will not let you plan things willy-nilly, nor will he let you procrastinate when the Path is already clear for that next great leap.

Additionally in terms of spiritual growth Tiger offers you incredible strength. Sometimes the Universe uses tests as learning tools. These can weary the spirit of the traveler but Tiger stands ready to lend a powerful paw that keeps you going. Tigers are known for their amazing bursts of energy in the wild, and you can tap that for any challenge you face.

People with a Tiger Spirit Animal often yearn for adventure, and they can stare down a statue! There is little that can stand in Tiger’s way when it wants something. The caution here is avoiding a selfish agenda. This typically happens early in the spiritual relationship. As you mature with Tiger, that temptation comes under greater control. In the meanwhile use a chrysoprase crystal to help.

If your spirit animal is a Tiger your relationships and sexual expressions are very intense. You love fully and have a strong desire to parent. Female tigers revel in their motherhood roles and keep their young close for lessons.
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/mammals/tiger-symbolism-meaning/#SpiritTiger
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: