Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 01:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maya

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maya  (Read 652 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 08, 2019 07:48 am »

All good Brother. Unique insights, I resonate with your sentiment on stability over growth. In the name of growth we are harming our health and the environment. I think trying to control the population is as equally terrifying given the fact that the government has experimented with our biology and is willing to tamper with our DNA in the name of control. I am not sure what to make of it, I know what I can focus on and, I pray that I am guided by Gods Love. Gurunath is ringing in my head again, "self peace for world peace." We may only have a tiny influence in this world but God is aware of every single vibration. Should we overcome Maya we can pray for our social circles and environment too. Interestingly, I have read this description of God and Maya from the Gita tonight,
"The pantheistic doctrine of the Gita is that God is everything. Its verses celebrate the discovery of the Absolute, Spirit beyond creation, as being also the hidden Essence of all manifestation. Nature, with her infinite variety and inexorable laws, is an evolute of the Singular Reality through a cosmic delusion: maya, the "Magical Measurer" that makes the One appear as many embracing their own individuality- forms and intelligences existing in apparent separation from their Creator. Just as a dreamer differentiates his one consciousness into many dream beings in a dream world, So God, the Cosmic Dreamer, has separated His consciousness into all the cosmic manifestations, with souls individualized from His own One Being endowed with the egoity to dream their personalized existences within the Nature-ordained drama of the Universal Dream."
As fast and chaotic as things seem, perhaps all is happening in its proper course. If one turns away the opportunity to wake up from their dream, is this Gods decision?
Well, I'll have to read on to understand... I am more inclined to a simplified solution... To quote a couple,

"Give up trying to visualize God or understand His workings; just take His love and bring it into your life.

~Sheikh Jelaluddin Loras

O Lord, make me an instrument of Thy Peace!

~The Peace Prayer, attributed to St Francis"

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: