Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

dream adventure

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dream adventure  (Read 178 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 16, 2016 03:22 am »

saturday night/sunday morning

my girlfriend and i both woke up around 3:30-4:00AM and fell back asleep around 4:30AM almost 5:00AM

i can't remember the order of things too well in this dream but i woke up feeling like i had experienced an important dream

it started with a small group of people and we were told to draw a card from this lady's hand... there weren't many cards to choose from and i caught a glimpse of the cards before she turned them upside down for the blind pick... i knew which one i wanted and i was able to draw it... the card was the number 8.

also interesting to note, i was 8 years old in this dream. the dream is very long so i am going to try and condense what i think i remember.

there were different realities and different levels.... i think i went through another world or two and 4 or 5 different realities... each one was(i think) meant to be ascending from the previous in some way... the reality i experienced though was almost always the same.... the first few realities were a dictatorship of sorts. the world was very black and white and humans were given authority over other humans.... only those with the authority were supposed to know there was something greater then what we were experiencing(this was the conflict). i was not in a position of authority.

in each world or reality i was given help to leave that plane for another one. each time was a fight to escape. i remember one instance attempting to flee while people shot at us. i remember in another version i was given a gun and we created explosions to distract the oppressors while we made the attempt to escape.(each time was a feeling of entering through doors or climbing higher up).

i remember seeing my family in one scene. in another instance they captured us(not my family but a small group of children) they lined us up, we were on our knees in the dirt side by side. one by one they killed us- i was the last in line. i was so scared and i get very sad trying to recall this part. i remember the person next to me being shot. then i remember falling backwards between worlds... i was not completely conscious but i remember hearing chanting and etheric type arms trying to reach out and grab me- then i woke up in the new world.

again i am 8 years old and i am in the future but i don't think i'm supposed to be here. there were very few humans. there were also walking machines. this gets silly but i saw robin williams drinking a beer. another friend from this time took me to a room and there my DNA was to be sampled.

the machine traced back my history and had to try and calculate how i came to arrive in this world. we watched the room turn into a living movie screen as it played back memories from the previous realities with accuracy. this part becomes a little tricky... but i think at this stage my friend helping me was recreating a specific scene... i remember getting scared thinking i saw the enemies from other realities(but they weren't real. it was a practice)

fuzzy details. from here my friend is holding my hand and i am filled with fear and scared. i question, "how long will i be in this world?" then i wake up.....

i woke up feeling very lonely and tired, like i had gone through a deeper experience. the feeling reminded me of a past-life memory i had when i was a child so i thought it important to write my dream down immediately. i actually woke up around 7(ish)AM so all of this happened in the context of 3 to 4 hours. i only remembered parts... not the entire adventure... still... something deep here, being covered up. i think i want to access these feelings which brings a hurt and tears to my eyes.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2016 07:13 pm »

looking back, asking how long will i be in this world wasn't because i was ready for the next stage... it was asking because i wasn't sure how long i'd be in the world.... it was more of a fear then anything.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2016 02:12 am »

i have a lot of concern for nations and cultures that r being destroyed and annexed by other nations. Recently, i had a dream and in the dream various people were at war and they were throwing what amounted to battery acid on each other. So i had to change my mental menu somewhat. i was clearly in some kind of hell in that dream. i am thinking that is what many of the people of Ukraine are feeling today. i understand how it is often quite difficult for psychics since they pick up on a lot of negative and and dangerous things to their spiritual being.

It amazes me that even that Pluto transit is affecting your dreams with various births and rebirths as well as metamorphosis.
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2016 02:16 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: