Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 03:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dictatorial Personalities

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dictatorial Personalities  (Read 131 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 16, 2016 10:41 am »

How do you deal with dictatorial personalities who come into your life? These r the type of people for which there is only one way of doing things... that is their own. U must conform to their way of doing things or you will be exposed to their wrath or you will find they will resort to various manipulative and coercive behaviors. Unless u r ready for endless torment from such people it is better to let them go and not do work with them and not stay around if u can get away from them. In one way or another they seek total control over others and the circumstances in their life.

It is not too amazing that we have dictatorial leaders as well because their r so many miniature 'Hitler's' who appear in our daily lives. They r often obstinate and uncompromising in their behavior. Sometimes they are so rigid in their behavior that they will destroy and try to brush others away who may be your friends because they stand in the way of their stubborn will. They may even hear things wrong and not interpret things correctly because they r so sure they r rite.

On the other hand we find that people with some degree of spirituality have spontaneous personalities able to adapt to changing conditions. A true Master, u will find, does not force his or her will on others but respects the uniqueness of every individual from their present spiritual understanding. Knowing that we all are going thru many growing and learning experiences in this life.
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2016 02:23 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2016 06:50 pm »

hi steve,

my way is to confront the conflict when the opportunity presents itself. doing this has been a work in progress. all i mean is voicing your concern.... for example......

(in its simplicity) i have friends that want to hang out or do things when i don't necessarily want to do anything. telling them no isn't always as easy as it sounds. sometimes we're made to feel guilty and have an obligation to our friends. once this happens its easy to let a dominant personality dictate the flow of the relationship. you can get so caught up you even feel as if you're being tortured. the reality is all you need to do is tell the truth... if it ever gets the point where you need to have a serious talk.... if the person is open and willing to listen... or later wants to try and work, wants to be respectful of your wants/needs then this may be a person worth keeping in your life.

i have a wonderful friend i experience this with. we're being distanced by work and other circumstance. i also realize i have a couple friends that i may be pushing away because of my desire to continually hang out and be in their company.

a seer may understand when to let someone be but a child on the playground doesn't always know when to stop. communicating is the best medicine before cutting people out completely.

i've also come to realize people with caustic personalities typically have had a rough upbringing in some fashion or another. we may not be able to determine that by hanging out with strangers but if this person is worth keeping in your life, if both decide to try then love seems to find a way to heal and provide benefits and insights to both parties.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: