Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Evening

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Evening  (Read 1126 times)
guest46
« on: Aug 23, 2009 11:51 pm »

Good Evening

The most horrific thing happened to me while I was walking down the straight and narrow. I came to a sign that said: 'End of Road' but above it these words were inscribed.... There is no (end to road). Is this a sign? I would say so since I know I read it!

Alfred
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2009 03:16 am »

Good evening Alfred !  Smiley Welcome to Soul Searching forum !

Sounds like a sign to me, see any feathers nearby ?  If so, I would say for sure it is a sign.

So tell me, what happens when one comes to the end of the straight and narrow ?

peace, love & wine,
Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2009 04:21 pm »

Good evening Alfred !  Smiley Welcome to Soul Searching forum !

Sounds like a sign to me, see any feathers nearby ?  If so, I would say for sure it is a sign.

So tell me, what happens when one comes to the end of the straight and narrow ?

peace, love & wine,
Into Blue

It looked like a Jackal ate a chicken! There were feathers everywhere! There was even a dead carcass on the side of the path. What does all this mean? I'm beginning to question my own sanity. The straight and narrow has now become the long and wide of my own demented mind. Can you tell me if anything else bad will befall me? Or should I take a quick exit from this morbid life?

Alfred Hitchcock
Report Spam   Logged
Lauraa49
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2009 07:21 pm »

ahhhh the mysterious Alfred Hitchcok....never ended a story...always left you wondering, waiting, to the mysteries of ones own mind for the end

so here is a  very big welcome candle for you

are there more candles around the bend or an illusion of your  mind?Huh?

from the end of one road starts the step up to the beginning of the next.

the light will always shine  as we experince the dark night of our souls as deep within a  tiny light still glows

the death of  the old self with angels guardians nearby

to  help pick up the pieces just look inside and to the sky

life is not a  straight road for everyone  but alas one curvy as hell...

with  bumps and pot holes  of expereinces to tell

much can be learned on the road back from this hell... 

as the light  in your feathers  starts to grow and shine  through
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2009 07:31 pm by lauraa49 » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2009 07:46 pm »

Thanks Laurra i think this guy must have joined the wrong club. Has he ever heard of the Hemlock club?

Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest46
« Reply #5 on: Aug 24, 2009 10:18 pm »

Thanks Laurra i think this guy must have joined the wrong club. Has he ever heard of the Hemlock club?

Steve Hydonus

Are you psychic? I used to live on Hemlock Street as a boy and I was ran over by a tractor on that street. Can it really help me today?

Alfred
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #6 on: Aug 25, 2009 08:26 am »

It looked like a Jackal ate a chicken! There were feathers everywhere! There was even a dead carcass on the side of the path. What does all this mean? I'm beginning to question my own sanity. The straight and narrow has now become the long and wide of my own demented mind. Can you tell me if anything else bad will befall me? Or should I take a quick exit from this morbid life?

Alfred Hitchcock

oh no Alfred !  Shocked not exactly what I had in mind, when I mentioned feathers, now it is up to you to get that picture out of my mind quickly, or sooner ! hmmm, long and winding road, isn't that a song ? So far things are not sounding tooo good, but let me check my cards. Yes, still a full deck so there is hope ..... do not take a quick exit, you just got here. Will check back later to see .........

Into Blue
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2009 08:35 am by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #7 on: Aug 26, 2009 09:39 am »

Speaking of birds and feathers. I have had visions of birds attacking me at all hours of the day and night. What is the significance of these winged menaces? I wanted to see horror films as a kid so my mother took me to see a film about a town that torchered visitors. Was this a good way to bring up a child? I actually can tell real good horror stories. They fit right in with the spirits of spiritual forum. If I sound twisted it comes rather naturally. I always used to tell my psychiatrist that having more than one head is better because I can see things from different angles.

In celestial sounds of winged serpents...

Alfred

Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #8 on: Aug 26, 2009 01:14 pm »

oh my, Alfred ! I must be psychic, I was wondering when you would bring up that movie connection. That must have been awful for you. Any other movies that haunt you ? or just spirits ?

I always used to tell my psychiatrist that having more than one head is better because I can see things from different angles.
Now there is a creative way of thinking !
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #9 on: Sep 02, 2009 06:23 pm »

Alfred Hitchcock, wow ! Strangest thing happened to me, I am not sure if it was a dream or vision. All of a sudden I am in the middle of a hurricane, caught up in the wind which was purple swirls, swirling in every direction, no birds, but fish flying all around me !! was this real or just my thoughts ? what can this mean ?

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #10 on: Sep 02, 2009 09:07 pm »

Sorry I don't interpret dreams but I make nightmares. Your story seems kind of fishy to me. In the purple haze of the tornado did you see any fresh water sharks, flying electric eels or sauteed cray fish?  I need them for an upcoming horror film I am creating called 'The Fish are Biting'.

Alfred
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #11 on: Sep 03, 2009 05:27 pm »

Sorry I don't interpret dreams but I make nightmares. Your story seems kind of fishy to me. In the purple haze of the tornado did you see any fresh water sharks, flying electric eels or sauteed cray fish?  I need them for an upcoming horror film I am creating called 'The Fish are Biting'.

Alfred

Jumpin' catfish ! Alfred Hitchcock, you make nightmares ? Were you in my nightmare ?

Flying electric eels,could it be they were the purple swirls?  There was definitely something electrifying about them, a strange sort of attraction. ZING ! and I couldn't take my eyes off them. I could tell they were looking for mischief.

Tell me how this works, you need those flying electric eels for your new horror film "The Fish are Biting" - what do I get in return ?

Spirit foxy
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #12 on: Sep 07, 2009 08:53 am »

Good evening Alfred ! An upcoming horror film, mind if I ask, what are the fish biting ? I suppose that is part of the mystery, and I just have to wait for the film .

and I always wondered, why one says upcoming instead of downcoming ? any thoughts on that ? is that because fish float upstream ?

Into Blue   
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #13 on: Sep 07, 2009 09:00 am »

Into Blue are you one of those kind of people that have so many questions that they confuse the real issues? The fish will be biting Spirit Fox for his electric eel. That's how it works Spirit Fox and I want you to tell Into Blue that she is next in line for the big bite.

Alfred
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #14 on: Sep 07, 2009 09:21 am »

EEEK !!  Shocked I am sorry I asked
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2009 09:12 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: