Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Re: Subtle Energy

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Subtle Energy  (Read 209 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 29, 2016 08:32 pm »

Steve,

I made a mistake in trying to quote your reply to ding dong and accidentally moved your post here. I apologize and am not sure how to move it back for the time being. 

I wanted to comment on this subtle energy to say I've noticed that, despite having their own drama, the women in my life(sister, mom, gf, co workers) are able to pick up on my energy very easily. I think others can pick this up easily and without always recognizing such force are clouded by their own judgements/drama. I've also realized I am one that has a hard shell so to speak... If others are projecting a negative emotion at me I try to deny the energy which is not always a *proper* reaction and can cause friction so to speak... And vice versa, when someone points a deeper truth out about me I am quick to defend and throw this wall up....

I think it important, if you're wishing to be friends with someone, not to belittle their emotions even if it is a "downer" There are ways to safeguard yourself and allow the person to project at the same time....

What a lovely quote by P.Y. thank you for sharing  Smiley

Through this magic mirror of the third eye, hidden in the forehead, man may behold spirit and all the subtle and gross forces of creation. In this mirror the past, present and future destiny of all peoples and the cosmos are infallibly shown. ~P.Y.
Report Spam   Logged
ding dong

« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2016 02:56 am »

And smiles back at you... Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: