Spiritual Portal
Apr 03, 2020 02:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Black Teen from Houston supporting Trump

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: fisherking1111

Comments (1)

Views: 4
Comments (1)

Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Teen from Houston supporting Trump  (Read 11 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« on: Sep 18, 2016 01:22 am »

ding dong thank you for highlighting a very clear point... that headliners from any source can be ludicrous and serve no relevance other then to suade public opinon if one does not do their own research. 
although i'm big on infowars i'm more so excited we got some action here in Houston today so no offense taken ding dong!
i think watching the interviews of the "common people" is very entertaining because most of these people get their sources from the names listed above... most of these sources most spend their days writing articles pointing fingers because that's how they get paid contributing very little to "relevance with todays issues".....

you can find "anything" on the internet.
just scroll your iphone left and let the headliners under your search bar dominate your brain with their misleading garbage.

and dont worry infowars isnt JUST highlighting PRO trump users here today...

or how about the intelligent lovelies from black lives matter...

i'm just observing from the sidelines...i'd love to expand my sources but for now infowars to me seems more credible then what i find on TV.
the problem for me is most people who get their news get it from these extremely biased or corrupt sources and even take "opinon articles" as matter of fact. they get emotional from it and all its doing is perpetuating the violence. it's so easy to find this type of news anywhere but so difficult to find credible and reliable sources.... who else do you use??? i'm open dingdong  Smiley

« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2016 01:54 am by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: