Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 03:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Birth Chart for Starling

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birth Chart for Starling  (Read 415 times)
Starling

« on: Sep 01, 2009 11:29 am »

LOL... Okay Estabondo,I do value your  Huh? divine wisdom...... my friend, whether you realize it or not, but I will take a stab at what I see here  Undecided

His ascendant falls at the bottom of my chart and in my 4th house. My Sun in Leo trines his Moon in Aries(this is a very good aspect for a relationship) indicating a pleasant flow, and fall into the element of the fire sign, and should take on the flavor of that element, as well, his Aries Moon trines my Mercury  in Leo, indicating an ability to communicate emotional matters and everyday practical affairs.
My Sun in Leo, also is in conjunction with his Mars in Leo,(accomplishment or conflict here?) but definitely sexual attraction:)
There!!!!.....I know you like to have a little input from me on the subject, what I have learned I have learned from you. I know I tend to focus on  positives in a chart,(I do that with most everything in life naturally) there are negatives present too, which we will discuss later, such as my Moon in Virgo opposing his Mercury in Aries, indicating some problems with communication and difficulty understanding each other.....I am anxious for reply to see how I have done:) Sue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: