Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 12:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Birth Chart for Starling

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birth Chart for Starling  (Read 417 times)
Starling

« on: Sep 02, 2009 11:49 am »

Hi Steve...Wow..you have given me alot to ponder here....I will reply a small bit at a time...K?
This square of the stellium in my fourth,is with neptune? I am assuming. Indicating that there may be struggles with defining who I am, gravitate towards the wrong people, potential to be taken advantage of, and be attracted to neptune-ruled behaviors. With Michael's Neptune squaring this aspect I may be dealing with a form of deception, however, not a concious attempt by him to be decieving or to intentionally hurt me. Realizing that there is the  potential of him promising more than he can deliver with misunderstandings becoming the result .....I need to be careful in being too idealistic in my expectations of this relationship, and of him and what he can offer me. We both need to be realistic about our hopes and dreams or our relationship can be undermined. A better area to focus on with Neptune in play here would be a spiritual connection that possibly exists between us? Thus, the angle of destiny you mentioned of his Sun in Aries and my Moon in Virgo? I believe you and Michael would get along superbly...knowing the both of you as well as I do Cool
Michael has undergone many, many issues with his health from the time he was 19......that have had huge effects on transforming him as a person, I believe from what I know, that he has grown and learned alot and has become a better person as a result of those health issues.   Shocked  WOW.. Wink Give me some time to study your chart...and I will be back with you soon friend Smiley This has been a good learning experience for me, attempting to clear the cobwebs in my brain, has been along time since I've really looked at charts and studied the meanings of aspects..not to mention, my mental clarity seems to be flowing well at the moment Tongue  Talk to you soon...Sue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: