Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 06:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Birth Chart for Comparision Compatibility/Relationship with Starling

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birth Chart for Comparision Compatibility/Relationship with Starling  (Read 653 times)
Starling

« on: May 22, 2013 01:53 am »

Starling the first thing that comes to my attention is how you affect the inner life of Mike and can help him understand himself and his inner motivations. If, that is he would let you. Take a look at Lady Leo in his 12th where all your Leo planets reside square his Neptune in his third. I wonder though if it isn't challenging to his fantacies and ideals about communication. Does he have brothers and sisters? I affect your inner motivations and understanding also but it seems more welcome from your end.
I remember a member that was here that I helped her inner understanding and motivations yet after a time that same help was
rejected.

Another initial factor i see is the intensity of the obsessive attraction between his Pluto and your Mars and Venus.

Midnite Astrologer
Soo...this appears to be a hard aspect in our relationship, this effects our communication in general then? or more specific areas?(fantasies and ideals in regards to what? a sexual nature?) Being my personal planets fall in his 12th house...that isn't so positive either I would not think. 12th house is the house of secrets and self undoing, right? Some deceit with Neptune involved? So? How can we work through these hard aspects? Are there any other aspects to help soften this square? This is somewhat disheartening to me Sad I do feel that I have positive affect on Michael's inner life,so that is correct....but doesn't open up to me like I wished he would, I would like our conversations to be deeper... Yes he has 8 brothers and sisters, he lost his mother to cancer on his 13th birthday and did not have a good relationship with his father while growing up after mom passed. He has expressed to me that he always felt like the black sheep of the family, only a few of his siblings that he relates to well...others are a bit strained.
The Pluto- Mars/Venus aspect is a conjunction....a soul mate connection? But, yes with a obsessive factor....who has the obsession the Pluto? or the Venus/Mars? Sometimes I think I feel it towards him.....he doesn't show it...or just hides it well if he does..Would really like to explore both of these areas more if we could....because they are so prominent it would be nice to work these out.  Hmmmm..... WOW!  Be back later.....~Peace & Blessings~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013 03:12 am by Starling » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: