Spiritual Portal
Dec 10, 2019 02:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Fake News

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 8
Comments (2)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake News  (Read 580 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: Jul 05, 2017 10:53 pm »

Hey Steve! You're entitled to your opinion Brother! I can't help but feel like you're walking on egg shells though!  Grin You don't got to be careful around me, we can poke fun and it's all good! I thouhgt this thread started because something about cow farts didn't sit well with you. =P I'll have to go back and check but it has evolved into so much more! I enjoy this thread because it allows us to archive the endless amount of fake news out there and discuss. We've had some great discussion over censorship and freedom of speech. I'm grateful for the crew at InfoWars and other amazing outlets like HighImpact Flix, Mark Dice, Louder with Crowder, etc. The list goes on- I'm a fan of Drudge Report and I am grateful for Wikileaks. I also think JamesO'Keefe is a true journalist and an extremely brave individual for challenging the MSM- he has been exposing these networks for their lies by means of hidden camera and probably has more goodies for us around the corner! I think it's because of this and all the work by the names mentioned earlier we're seeing retraction after retraction from MSM. Perhaps it's a way to save face since most people don't trust networks like CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post etc.

I'll continue to post here and hopefully gain some unique perspectives from members. Cheers Brother! Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2017 12:41 am by Red » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: