Spiritual Portal
Dec 09, 2019 09:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Daze of Heaven on Soundcloud

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Fake News

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 8
Comments (2)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake News  (Read 580 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: Aug 18, 2017 08:19 am »

Gary heavin, roger stone and mark Dice discuss the dangers of today's main stream media- the headliner of this video being titled, MSM is officially terrorist propaganda. Gullible news is sometimes worse than intentional fake news(taken from another video I'll discuss in a next post) and Mark Dice claims most of these reporters don't know the truth to a story just what they're told to believe and what to convince their audience(example below). Gary heavin says that MSM has done a great job at distracting us from the real issues as we go down this upside down world described by Roger Stone. If it isn't evident that corporate elites are AntiTrump and pushing false allegations on him then God Help Us. It's sad to attack a man for simply denouncing violence in any form while showing no remorse for the victim or their family- they just go for his throat time after time distracting us from issues that could actually bring people together. We have support for hate from CNN since his election stating, "their will be violence on both sides." They favor ANTIFA terrorist like groups by ignoring their intrusions and categorize any rational thought opposing their narrative as alt right. In another video the dangers of headliners and push notifications are mentioned. I have a Work IPad and I can not delete any apps. Unfortunately I am subjected to CNN headlines that pop up while I'm trying to work. Some people don't bother to digest the news- make a sensational headline and you've got a talking point among your peers. If you try to read the article you find the bias is thick while the actual content is thin-'choice words are carefully selected to help you form an opinion.

Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: