Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

out of body

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: out of body  (Read 1142 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 26, 2016 05:52 pm »

somehow my body allowed me the opportunity to astral project last night. it had been so long that it was quite difficult to leave my bedroom but i was certainly out of this immediate, physical apparatus. while out i was picking up on two people talking. they were having a humorous exchange and i couldn't tell if they were laughing at my attempts to move around or if they had no clue i was there.

i hope to explore these realms more.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2016 05:50 am »

somehow my body allowed me the opportunity to astral project last night. it had been so long that it was quite difficult to leave my bedroom but i was certainly out of this immediate, physical apparatus. while out i was picking up on two people talking. they were having a humorous exchange and i couldn't tell if they were laughing at my attempts to move around or if they had no clue i was there.

i hope to explore these realms more.

Eric

Hope you continue to share and you find out what participates such events. They sound very inspiring to me. If we had some control over the ability to astral project we could visit our friends at a distance or other planets and life forms. We could even go to one of Amma's gatherings!
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016 06:10 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2017 11:32 pm »

i left my body last night. it happened 3 times. this time it was easier for me to walk around. there were cats in the room next door on my apartment floor. they looked different from my cats. they didn't notice me at first but since i thought they might have been my cats i tried to speak out to them on the second go around. it was actually very difficult to speak in this realm, i don't think i made anything but an incoherent noise. i assume it was the astral. i tried to leave my complex on the first attempt and fell into a very lucid dream in which i woke myself up. i went back to sleep and the second attempt is when i tried to reach and touch one of the cats/speak to it. i think i drew unnecessary attention and unwanted energies to myself. i scared myself a little in the end and for some reason started to fall back on nonsensical religious stuff thinking if i focused on trinity that i could ward off my fear. although i believe fear is one of the biggest obstacles for this type of experience i also believe shutting my mind down and focusing on religious jumbo as a way to safeguard myself also takes away from the experience. i actually think the attempt to ward off the energy by falling back on "Jesus" is what caused for the very intense surge back to reality like i was drawing more unwanted energy but perhaps these shadowy aspects were really my self(since they were going into my body when snapping back to wake). i think in this realm the slightest impulse mixed with imagination can make things really dark really fast. i hope next time to go into it completely open and hope to send away the unwanted energy on my own without fear and continue to explore uninhibited.
seems like this fear and vulnerability from an OBE has been going on with me for years now. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2017 07:36 am »

A few days ago I had an out of body experience... It was the first time I was able to talk to someone. I recorded it elsewhere and will share it here below. Although I don’t control when the OBE happens I feel I’ll be given another opportunity tonight. I will post and let you know- I think it has a certain combination of physical tiredness and mental alertness so you can witness your body enter rest mode... here is the experience from a few nights ago:

Hi. I had a brief OBE early this morning. I don’t control when the opportunity presents itself so it has been a while. I still carry a little fear when I go into these states. It started with the usual feelings when switching- there was this honing in- unusual sounds and the feeling of rising out. It’s usually very difficult for me to leave my body- I tend to get half way up and stumble around the astral like a drunk. I remember feeling the usual struggle to rise outward but then I heard my name from behind me, “Eric” and I immediately sat up(my astral form). I remember being taken back by how easy it was once I heard my name and I thought the gentlemen was right behind me. For some reason I was too scared to turn around and look. I instantly dropped to my knees and started praying. I remember feeling a bit of the weight but not physically- just like the atmosphere around me was very active/hazy/staticy. I thought I couldn’t handle viewing this person in his true form- despite this person sounding like a regular guy. While on my knees and elbows and looking down on the ground I felt/saw a shadow figure peek over my shoulder curious to what I was doing. I tried pushing it away with my energy and saying I wasn’t interested. The guy that woke me up said, “that wasn’t me,”
I replied, “it wasn’t?”
“No.” He said. This was the first time in a long time or the first time ever I had a clear and calm conversation with a voice in this realm. It was interesting to note it was very hard for me to talk and it played back after I said it like a relay. It was a struggle and my voice came out slow and low- I sounded faint but calm whereas this person was talking clear and steady-a no second guessing pace.
I remember trying to get up and look behind me and I think I saw a ghoulish gaseous green person thing sitting on the edge of my bed where My phone charges. I knew this wasn’t the person talking either. While I was doing this he said something like, “let me go over some general things since I’ve asked similar stuff.” As soon as he said that I Woke up instantly- like i zapped/jolted back to me laying on my bed now eyes opened, guess I had to use the restroom... It was around 5AM when I awoke and I unfortunately didn’t get past that. Interesting to note I don’t remember the exact word but I think he actually said, “Let me answer in general terms since I’ve had congenial questions.” Lol I don’t think that was the exact word but he said something like that, a word I don’t think I use in my everyday vocabulary.. since I couldn’t remember exactly or wasn’t sure if it even made sense grammatically I changed it to the first way...

I originally posted this in a parapsychology forum in hopes to learn more thus the recording is in the format it is...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Nov 04, 2017 09:49 am »

Thanks for sharing Eric. I have had some experience with spiritual guides and i have learned to recognize their messages and retain them often elaborating on them myself since the original message served as an inspiration to further ideas surrounding the original thought.  One thing leads to another.

Quite often, if not almost always, we are not privy to long sessions with such guides since our focus and concentration is rather limited and elusive at best and our material thoughts cauterizes their presence....thus the practice of meditation to increase these sessions and our receptivity to them.

Life becomes like a gift when other dimensions open up to us. I remember times when i was very exhausted from too little sleep. I nodded out and a voice like u also spoke of said to me; 'steve' and brought my awareness back to my meditation practice. Isn't it wonderful to know we have guides from the other side trying to help us as we make the effort to be in tune with them and we are much more then these bodies and minds we inhabit. U must have a sense of freedom leaving the body even though there is yet no conscious control.
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2017 09:29 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #5 on: Nov 05, 2017 08:20 pm »

A few days ago I had an out of body experience... It was the first time I was able to talk to someone. I recorded it elsewhere and will share it here below. Although I don’t control when the OBE happens I feel I’ll be given another opportunity tonight. I will post and let you know- I think it has a certain combination of physical tiredness and mental alertness so you can witness your body enter rest mode... here is the experience from a few nights ago:

Hi. I had a brief OBE early this morning. I don’t control when the opportunity presents itself so it has been a while. I still carry a little fear when I go into these states. It started with the usual feelings when switching- there was this honing in- unusual sounds and the feeling of rising out. It’s usually very difficult for me to leave my body- I tend to get half way up and stumble around the astral like a drunk. I remember feeling the usual struggle to rise outward but then I heard my name from behind me, “Eric” and I immediately sat up(my astral form). I remember being taken back by how easy it was once I heard my name and I thought the gentlemen was right behind me. For some reason I was too scared to turn around and look. I instantly dropped to my knees and started praying. I remember feeling a bit of the weight but not physically- just like the atmosphere around me was very active/hazy/staticy. I thought I couldn’t handle viewing this person in his true form- despite this person sounding like a regular guy. While on my knees and elbows and looking down on the ground I felt/saw a shadow figure peek over my shoulder curious to what I was doing. I tried pushing it away with my energy and saying I wasn’t interested. The guy that woke me up said, “that wasn’t me,”
I replied, “it wasn’t?”
“No.” He said. This was the first time in a long time or the first time ever I had a clear and calm conversation with a voice in this realm. It was interesting to note it was very hard for me to talk and it played back after I said it like a relay. It was a struggle and my voice came out slow and low- I sounded faint but calm whereas this person was talking clear and steady-a no second guessing pace.
I remember trying to get up and look behind me and I think I saw a ghoulish gaseous green person thing sitting on the edge of my bed where My phone charges. I knew this wasn’t the person talking either. While I was doing this he said something like, “let me go over some general things since I’ve asked similar stuff.” As soon as he said that I Woke up instantly- like i zapped/jolted back to me laying on my bed now eyes opened, guess I had to use the restroom... It was around 5AM when I awoke and I unfortunately didn’t get past that. Interesting to note I don’t remember the exact word but I think he actually said, “Let me answer in general terms since I’ve had congenial questions.” Lol I don’t think that was the exact word but he said something like that, a word I don’t think I use in my everyday vocabulary.. since I couldn’t remember exactly or wasn’t sure if it even made sense grammatically I changed it to the first way...

I originally posted this in a parapsychology forum in hopes to learn more thus the recording is in the format it is...

Never really had one, sort of like NDE's it seems, now there's a camp that thinks even those are just demonic distractions, probably some are, maybe some are not, also hard to believe everybody all the time, even from a friend who might not be aware that even he may not have a full deck.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2017 02:19 am »

Hi Steve, yes it is nice and I’m hoping to immerse back into this reality. I’ve been away from this experience too long.

Hi SI This demonic stuff seems like fear and a way to stop someone from exploring. Im no expert but I am beginning to understand in this plane one’s own imagination and dogmas can create a very short or negative experience. My own fear is usually what hinders me from getting further...

Nothing came the night I posted- I dreamt instead.  This morning however I was able to push myself out. No vusuals and I stumbled into someone else’s conversation. I tried to say hello but quickly woke up. No luck getting back after that.

Also I seem to have better luck when I get up to use the restroom early in the morning and then go back to sleep. I usually have a sip of water. Tonight to experiment I will set my alarm for 4 AM then go back to sleep. Will keep you posted...
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2017 02:32 am »

Hi SI This demonic stuff seems like fear and a way to stop someone from exploring.

Hope so. It can be many things and it could be based on our own level of strength and perception.

Im no expert but I am beginning to understand in this plane one’s own imagination and dogmas can create a very short or negative experience. My own fear is usually what hinders me from getting further...

Fear of what? If it's all good then there should be 0 fear?

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #8 on: Nov 06, 2017 02:55 am »

Thank you for the question. Fear of the unknown usually. I fear death too. I never said it was all good either. I don’t know this plane well enough to know the ins and outs- just enough to believe there is indeed an astral plane, positive and negative forms of energy. I also believe in other psychic phenomenon and believe we all have access to these experiences.
Although the unknown can be scary I actually find it fun and exciting which is why I want to go further and see if I can learn more along the way.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #9 on: Nov 06, 2017 03:12 am »

Thank you for the question. Fear of the unknown usually. I fear death too. I never said it was all good either. I don’t know this plane well enough to know what I’m saying- just enough to believe there is indeed an astral plane, positive and negative forms of energy and an ability to traverse the subconscious. I also believe in other psychic phenomenon and believe we all have access to these experiences.

That may-be the reason, I dunno, but I don't fear/care about the unknown, death too. It's all out of my hands, it's going to happen regardless.

I've wondered before why some things don't happen to me, some may say it's because I'm not spiritual enough or true enough.

Or it may be I'm not scared of these things.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Nov 06, 2017 03:33 am »

I went back to edit the post. I think you can manifest the experience SI- i learned in psychology that everybody dreams. We have at least 6 a night. The most I’ve been able to record is 3 or 4 in a night. If you really want to You can try starting there. The more you can recall your dreams the more lucid dreams you may start to have. As for the OBE I believe it requires a combination of physical tiredness and mental alertness. You have to watch your body enter into a rest/sleep mode. As a kid I would remember talking myself to sleep... the talking turned into a daydream which lead to sleep. Look for the disconnect, you’ll begin to notice your thoughts start playing out on their own instead of you actively creating the scenarios... I think here is a good start- you can also tell yourself you will remember your dreams before you go to sleep. As soon as you wake up try to recall. Don’t expect it to happen all the time or right away... but if you keep at it things will happen for you.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #11 on: Nov 06, 2017 03:55 am »

I went back to edit the post. I think you can manifest the experience SI- i learned in psychology that everybody dreams. We have at least 6 a night. The most I’ve been able to record is 3 or 4 in a night. If you really want to You can try starting there. The more you can recall your dreams the more lucid dreams you may start to have. As for the OBE I believe it requires a combination of physical tiredness and mental alertness. You have to watch your body enter into a rest/sleep mode. As a kid I would remember talking myself to sleep... the talking turned into a daydream which lead to sleep. Look for the disconnect, you’ll begin to notice your thoughts start playing out on their own instead of you actively creating the scenarios... I think here is a good start- you can also tell yourself you will remember your dreams before you go to sleep. As soon as you wake up try to recall. Don’t expect it to happen all the time or right away... but if you keep at it things will happen for you.

I didn't mean dreams so much as OBE's, NDE's, ghosts, etc., *Those* things don't happen not that I wish they would, but like I said, I don't fear it so likely it may not happen, specially if there's negative ulterior motives. Thing is I guess I don't need it to happen as well.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Nov 06, 2017 05:14 am »

All good. I just meant if you wanted to try having an OBE that recording dreams could be a good gateway.

I welcome it- My fears I think stemmed from childhood. Once when I was a kid I was in bed awake and someone whispered my name directly in my ear- I felt the breath against my skin and it scared the crap out of me lol. My neighbor had weird experiences with ghost and we used to think some were here too. but the imagination really tricks the mind especially so young. Now that I’m older I am able to go in with a calmer and more inquisitive mentality. Im grateful to experience and think it’s rather fun now- even if I feel vulnerable
Time to time.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #13 on: Nov 07, 2017 12:34 am »

All good. I just meant if you wanted to try having an OBE that recording dreams could be a good gateway.

I welcome it- My fears I think stemmed from childhood. Once when I was a kid I was in bed awake and someone whispered my name directly in my ear- I felt the breath against my skin and it scared the crap out of me lol. My neighbor had weird experiences with ghost and we used to think some were here too. but the imagination really tricks the mind especially so young. Now that I’m older I am able to go in with a calmer and more inquisitive mentality. Im grateful to experience and think it’s rather fun now- even if I feel vulnerable
Time to time.

I don't think I need to try to have an OBE unless it will benefit. It might be a detriment for me.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #14 on: Nov 07, 2017 03:07 am »

You might be right SI. I don’t expect us to share the same interest. 

>Last night was another dream- I think my game plan was disturbed by a phone disruption around 2:30AM... will try again tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: