Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

out of body

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: out of body  (Read 1132 times)
SI

« on: Nov 05, 2017 08:20 pm »

A few days ago I had an out of body experience... It was the first time I was able to talk to someone. I recorded it elsewhere and will share it here below. Although I don’t control when the OBE happens I feel I’ll be given another opportunity tonight. I will post and let you know- I think it has a certain combination of physical tiredness and mental alertness so you can witness your body enter rest mode... here is the experience from a few nights ago:

Hi. I had a brief OBE early this morning. I don’t control when the opportunity presents itself so it has been a while. I still carry a little fear when I go into these states. It started with the usual feelings when switching- there was this honing in- unusual sounds and the feeling of rising out. It’s usually very difficult for me to leave my body- I tend to get half way up and stumble around the astral like a drunk. I remember feeling the usual struggle to rise outward but then I heard my name from behind me, “Eric” and I immediately sat up(my astral form). I remember being taken back by how easy it was once I heard my name and I thought the gentlemen was right behind me. For some reason I was too scared to turn around and look. I instantly dropped to my knees and started praying. I remember feeling a bit of the weight but not physically- just like the atmosphere around me was very active/hazy/staticy. I thought I couldn’t handle viewing this person in his true form- despite this person sounding like a regular guy. While on my knees and elbows and looking down on the ground I felt/saw a shadow figure peek over my shoulder curious to what I was doing. I tried pushing it away with my energy and saying I wasn’t interested. The guy that woke me up said, “that wasn’t me,”
I replied, “it wasn’t?”
“No.” He said. This was the first time in a long time or the first time ever I had a clear and calm conversation with a voice in this realm. It was interesting to note it was very hard for me to talk and it played back after I said it like a relay. It was a struggle and my voice came out slow and low- I sounded faint but calm whereas this person was talking clear and steady-a no second guessing pace.
I remember trying to get up and look behind me and I think I saw a ghoulish gaseous green person thing sitting on the edge of my bed where My phone charges. I knew this wasn’t the person talking either. While I was doing this he said something like, “let me go over some general things since I’ve asked similar stuff.” As soon as he said that I Woke up instantly- like i zapped/jolted back to me laying on my bed now eyes opened, guess I had to use the restroom... It was around 5AM when I awoke and I unfortunately didn’t get past that. Interesting to note I don’t remember the exact word but I think he actually said, “Let me answer in general terms since I’ve had congenial questions.” Lol I don’t think that was the exact word but he said something like that, a word I don’t think I use in my everyday vocabulary.. since I couldn’t remember exactly or wasn’t sure if it even made sense grammatically I changed it to the first way...

I originally posted this in a parapsychology forum in hopes to learn more thus the recording is in the format it is...

Never really had one, sort of like NDE's it seems, now there's a camp that thinks even those are just demonic distractions, probably some are, maybe some are not, also hard to believe everybody all the time, even from a friend who might not be aware that even he may not have a full deck.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: