Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 12:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

out of body

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: out of body  (Read 1169 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jun 11, 2018 01:12 pm »

successful out of body. here is the log written down after waking up:

3-4. 4 attempts. each one becoming more elaborate and slowly turning into dream state before waking up. 4:44AM final time to wake up.
happened after falling back to sleep around 3:00AM and sipping water. layed on back and projected. first time out, i pulled myself out of bed and looked around. let my mind wonder so everything reset. 2nd time out i looked at my arms, realizing i was back in the bed- aware of my body and the feelings and pulled myself back out. this time i came out of body very easily and was almost floating- i couldn't get steady right away and tilted too far into one corner of the room. after regaining balance i started to dance(waltz) around the bedroom. from here something happened and everything reset, i'm back in bed. third time out i again look at my hands and arms in front of me- i think i am beginning to see more of a solid form in the astral. i get out and know i can walk through my bedroom door so i do. nice. i'm at my parents house. walking around i feel an uncomfortable presence in my parents room like i should not enter my dads bedroom, it was an unwanted energy that could have turned my experience into a fearful one. i avoid going that direction. the dogs who are are curious to the commotion outside dads room(thats where they're sleeping) come running out only, they're in the astral too. one of the dogs recognizes me and the other is a little scared at first and pulls back. the energy is playful as we rush down the stairs and head towards the backyard. our astral forms if i remember were like light shells of our physical bodies. not quite the same, like an energetic outline of our physical selves hard to explain. anyways... we go up to the door leading to the backyard and the dogs look at me thinking they need me to open the door... instead i push myself through and they follow suit very quickly(like it was no problem) and run out to grass. i'm laying in the yard under the tree watching the dogs. they come up to me and everything resets, i'm back in bed. now, the 4th time is more of a dream. i push myself out of body and the tv which is off in reality is on but i'm not watching. instead it's a theme song to some show i'm listening in the background. i feel younger too, weird. i get up and pull myself out of body and find someone here, my cousin? are we living together? and am i in a different room? i'm very hungry and i think i'm still in the astral. i must be dreaming at this point but i will ritz cheddar cheese crackers into existence. as i question how i did that i then receive a lecture from who may be my cousin that i left some orange juice outside from the party i held the night before and need to clean it up. as i eat the crackers i begin to realize i'm dreaming and that something is off so i wake up. i tried recording as soon as i've returned. it's now 5:04AM
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: