Spiritual Portal
Sep 19, 2018 04:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

out of body

Recent Items

Views: 11
Comments (2)
By: tides2dust

Views: 7
Comments (0)

Views: 6
Comments (0)

Views: 6
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: out of body  (Read 60 times)
SI

« Reply #15 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:18 am »

I'm just happy that I can get a deep sound sleep each night without waking & without dreams.

The dreams I do have just leave a big question mark over my head most times.
Report Spam   Logged
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:32 am »

Technically you’re still having the dreams- and yes, a good nights sleep is always appreciated! Been going to bed early for exactly that  Grin speaking of which, it’s almost bed time  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Nov 18, 2017 07:59 am »

no luck in my experimentation. i did have an out of body last night. i could barely do it. i heard a girl talking... i think i know her from work. could be a mistake. she said i am the astro. lol that good ole subcon trickery. i ignored the chatter and tried to crawl around. i couldn't stand up while out of body, i was able to crawl to the door. since i didn't have the energy to stand and open it i tried to push my head through the door since i thought i could phase through walls and the like.... once i did this things went black and i woke up and really had to pee. Cry
Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: Jun 11, 2018 01:12 pm »

successful out of body. here is the log written down after waking up:

3-4. 4 attempts. each one becoming more elaborate and slowly turning into dream state before waking up. 4:44AM final time to wake up.
happened after falling back to sleep around 3:00AM and sipping water. layed on back and projected. first time out, i pulled myself out of bed and looked around. let my mind wonder so everything reset. 2nd time out i looked at my arms, realizing i was back in the bed- aware of my body and the feelings and pulled myself back out. this time i came out of body very easily and was almost floating- i couldn't get steady right away and tilted too far into one corner of the room. after regaining balance i started to dance(waltz) around the bedroom. from here something happened and everything reset, i'm back in bed. third time out i again look at my hands and arms in front of me- i think i am beginning to see more of a solid form in the astral. i get out and know i can walk through my bedroom door so i do. nice. i'm at my parents house. walking around i feel an uncomfortable presence in my parents room like i should not enter my dads bedroom, it was an unwanted energy that could have turned my experience into a fearful one. i avoid going that direction. the dogs who are are curious to the commotion outside dads room(thats where they're sleeping) come running out only, they're in the astral too. one of the dogs recognizes me and the other is a little scared at first and pulls back. the energy is playful as we rush down the stairs and head towards the backyard. our astral forms if i remember were like light shells of our physical bodies. not quite the same, like an energetic outline of our physical selves hard to explain. anyways... we go up to the door leading to the backyard and the dogs look at me thinking they need me to open the door... instead i push myself through and they follow suit very quickly(like it was no problem) and run out to grass. i'm laying in the yard under the tree watching the dogs. they come up to me and everything resets, i'm back in bed. now, the 4th time is more of a dream. i push myself out of body and the tv which is off in reality is on but i'm not watching. instead it's a theme song to some show i'm listening in the background. i feel younger too, weird. i get up and pull myself out of body and find someone here, my cousin? are we living together? and am i in a different room? i'm very hungry and i think i'm still in the astral. i must be dreaming at this point but i will ritz cheddar cheese crackers into existence. as i question how i did that i then receive a lecture from who may be my cousin that i left some orange juice outside from the party i held the night before and need to clean it up. as i eat the crackers i begin to realize i'm dreaming and that something is off so i wake up. i tried recording as soon as i've returned. it's now 5:04AM
Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #19 on: Jun 18, 2018 11:14 am »

Really appreciate these entries Eric. They are inspiring. It seems that you have worked at this for sometime—perhaps life times. It is a quality I would like to develop in my own spiritual sadhana. I used to read the out of body experiences of Bob Monroe they brought much spiritual understanding to me.

« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2018 11:29 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: