Spiritual Portal
Jul 16, 2018 07:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ramana Maharshi Quotes

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Infowars will turn on Trump

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: āya

Views: 16
Comments (0)

Views: 12
Comments (2)

Views: 11
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infowars will turn on Trump  (Read 57 times)
ding dong
Administrator

« on: Dec 01, 2016 02:34 pm »

If you will humor me a prediction, I say in about 6 months infowars will have decided that Trump has been corrupted by the globalists.

This article suggests a similar outcome.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/30/how-infowars-and-breitbart-could-make-lots-of-trouble-for-president-trump/?postshare=8591480592314624&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.11a37715456e
Report Spam   Logged
āya
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2016 05:56 pm »

What's the point of this again? To warn us that a news source may turn their views on the president? Or to defame these sources and the president elect all together?

« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016 07:16 pm by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
ding dong
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2016 10:00 pm »

Both, you nitwit. Piss off.
Report Spam   Logged
āya
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2016 10:22 pm »

Both, you nitwit. Piss off.

No. It's a serious question, what's the point of this article? Brock, are you butt hurt because of it?
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016 10:28 pm by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
āya
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2016 10:45 pm »

You asked me to humor you, okay. So let's say your prediction is right. What then? If you can't handle people asking questions to the things you post maybe you should be the one to go away???
Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
ding dong
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Dec 01, 2016 11:13 pm »

There's no real point. It's mostly the cheap thrill of being right and attaining prophetic status in 6 months time. Shortly after, I expect to be considered infallible around here.

Now, butt hurt...I've never understood that term but does it allude to anal sex?
Report Spam   Logged
āya
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Dec 01, 2016 11:18 pm »

Nice. Borck, sometimes I think you already see yourself as infallible. You already know butthurt is an expression for getting bent out of shape for something stupid.
Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #7 on: Dec 01, 2016 11:28 pm »

I ll tell you granny Lancaster comes on here from time to time between crayfishin' and corn silk a smoken. I have never seen the likes of y'all. I tell you I got my Confederate flag out and I'm a goin back to the original colonies when the only climate problems we had here abouts was wild dogs chasing the chickens.  Now I tell you that you folks are so twisted I can't follow the path y'all walk. I'll tell ya honey if y'all get too lost in the infowar ya won't find your way home to granny landcasters soup bone and cellar brew. Now y'all just follow the straight and narrow and I'll lead ya back out of the woods.

.           Granny Landcaster
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2016 11:33 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
Stephany Snobgrass

« Reply #8 on: Dec 02, 2016 07:26 am »

Nice.... You already know butthurt is an expression for getting bent out of shape for something stupid.

I'll be sure to remember that one. I bend out of shape for no particular reason. I am a shapeshifter. So since I shapeshift while being stupid or brilliant should I feel my butthurt? Sounds kinky. You Americans must all have hemorrhoids  or everything you say has a sexual basis. Go figure. Since you seem to be an expert on such linguistical matters perhaps you can explain. Is that something you get from setting and watching infowars too long? It seems like a reasonable question to me 'butt' then I do not live among butthurters. I think I am getting the connection now. Only a select few are privy to such info; kind of like the globalists. I think I understand now. The richest people in the world are now in power in the United States so Infowars will cure all hemorrhoids by reporting that Trump and his team are the Globalists. It could bring a euphoric sexual emancipation that relieves butthurters forever. Thanks for such prophetic understanding ding dong.

There's no real point. It's mostly the cheap thrill of being right and attaining prophetic status in 6 months time. Shortly after, I expect to be considered infallible around here.

Now, butt hurt...I've never understood that term but does it allude to anal sex?

« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2016 08:29 am by Stephany Snobgrass » Report Spam   Logged
āya
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Dec 02, 2016 08:45 am »

Haha are you serious. Tell me Snobgrass, should your butt be hurt for any reason you cornball?  Shocked Grin

Anyway I'm to tired to humor this any further. I tried and hope jokes aside we remember this thread should not be the only thing to define us. It seems all we do now is condemn people, blind to understanding- we've failed to communicate on some level. I certainly feel this division at times which only means we're both losing. I'm the nitwit, okay Brock. Thank you.

Peace.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2016 08:50 am by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
ding dong
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Dec 02, 2016 04:49 pm »

Sorry, I got busy yesterday. I will say about myself that, I sometimes think of myself as a dipshit.

Philosophically, I consider myself a fallibalist. That is where you hold strong beliefs and views about the way things are, but also believe that those beliefs could be wrong.

It's only natural to think you're right, until convinced otherwise.

Another one of my beliefs is that the mind itself is chaos, and all forms of order are merely mental simulations.

Damn, I'm getting way off topic now.

A reality
is but a simulation
mind is a chaos
Report Spam   Logged
ding dong
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Apr 07, 2017 02:29 pm »

via GIPHY

Report Spam   Logged
āya
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Apr 07, 2017 09:24 pm »

Hey DD, nice to see you posting again. Surely this is in response to last nights news? I've heard a lot of speculation around these moves, what do you make of it all?

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~
āya
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Apr 08, 2017 01:49 am »

In case you are interested in PJWs opinion,

Report Spam   Logged

~Peace~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: