Spiritual Portal
Oct 20, 2017 11:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

twitter

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (0)

Views: 24
Comments (1)

Views: 19
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: twitter  (Read 25 times)
Red
Administrator

« on: Dec 08, 2016 11:59 pm »

place twitter stocks on the radar! i don't know anything about the stock market. just intrigued by the activity, twitter in the lime light.

with all this talk of fake news, i am impressed by trump using twitter to break news. journalist use twitter to promote their own views. what games wait for us down the road.

i think cyber warfare will become more apparent and we may have a new medium replace twitter but for now the activity continues to rise.

« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

Red
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2017 05:24 pm »

Bump

There's  a meme war on Twitter as a response to CNNs blackmailing and I love that President Trump does his own tweets.

More entertainment to come... but it may not be so fun pretty soon...?!
Report Spam   Logged

Red
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2017 12:37 pm »

If you can stomach it, simply give a read to the comments flung out after Trumps tweets.

Are there dedicated bots aimed at harassing and contradicting his every tweet? I mean some of it is just despicable, are they actually human to insult him when he's showing condolences to a victim or an unfortunate event...? Or are these bots???

It's easy to see how divided we are and how nasty and violent people are simply reading a few comments made on Twitter.
Report Spam   Logged

Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2017 12:52 pm »

There is a very good reason for this. Trump is known for his belittlement of others who disagree with him. He made fun of Rand Paul for his looks. He said McCain wasn't a war hero. He called the Puerto Ricans 'lazy'. He is in a name calling childs war with Jung Un. He said Clinton should be put in prison. He falsely accused Obama of not being a citizen. He has called women pigs and many other derogatory remarks. He has made countless racial slurs. He has cut down the Venezuelans, Cuban and Mexican people. The man should be called on it and he has enough insults for others to call him out on it for a life time until he is completely out of the public eye. His tweets are the language of shredding other people and his ability to chop off the heads of others to make himself appear big are so transparent as to make him look like nothing but a bully. It is rare to find anything kind about this man. The only kindness he has shown is that towards others who follow his evil and selfish narcissistic and paranoid conspiracies and views. There is no man in the public eye that is a better example of what not to be to become spiritual today then the 'Don'.

We use cookies (why?) You can change cookie preferences. Continued site use signifies consent.

Macleans.ca

The definitive list of every person Donald Trump has called a loser
U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump has called a lot of people a ‘loser.’ Here’s every one of those people.
Scott Gilmore
July 21, 2015

Twitter
Facebook
Google+ Share
LinkedIn
Reddit
Email

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump remarks about Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s glasses at his South Carolina campaign rally in Bluffton, S.C., on July 21 (AP Photo/Stephen B. Morton)

UPDATED May 23, 2017

President Franklin Roosevelt said once: “Judge me by the enemies I have made.” It’s a quote I’ve often muttered reassuringly to myself after stepping, yet again, on the wrong foot.

Equally inspirationally, President Donald Trump once said: “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”

So, combining those two sentiments, I decided to compile the definitive list of people Trump has publicly declared a “loser” and use that as a proxy for his enemies. It turns out this was not an especially effective way to judge the man because, awkwardly, pretty much everyone is on that list.

Alex Pareene, Gawker writerLoserAlex Rodriguez, baseball playerIdiotAlex Salmond, Scottish politicianLoserAmy Pascal, former chairwoman of Sony PicturesLoserAna Navarro, political commentatorLoserAnderson Cooper, journalistDumbAneesh S, random Twitter userDummyAngelo Carusone, vice-president of Media MattersLoserAnika Heinmaa, university studentDummyAnthony Baxter, filmmakerDummyArianna Huffington, publisherLoserBarack Obama, U.S. PresidentIdiotBill Maher, talk show hostLoserBill KristolLoserBill Moyers, liberal activistDummyBobby Jindal, governor of LouisianaA zeroBrah Sumatra, random guy on TwitterDummyBrett Jarka, random guy on TwitterLoserBrian Williams, former NBC News hostDummyCharles Freeman, writerDummyCharles Krauthammer, columnistLoserCher, singerLoserChris Cillizza, journalistMoronChris Jackson, basketball playerLoserChris Moody, journalistLoserChuck Hagel, former defence secretary Moron Chuck Todd, journalist Loser Clare O’Connor, Forbes writer Dummy Dan Amira, senior editor at New York magazine Loser Danny Zuker, writer of TV’s Modern Family Loser Dave Centrist, unknown Loser David Cameron, British Prime Minister Dummy David Milne, resident of Menie, Scotland Loser Dr. Thomas Frieden, CDC director Fool Eric Schneiderman, N.Y. attorney general Loser Erick Erickson, red-state organizer Loser Frank Lutz, pollster Loser Gary, an astrologer in Cleveland Loser Gavin Rossdale, musician Loser George Will, columnist and author Loser Glenfiddich, a whisky brand Joke Graydon Carter, editor of Vanity Fair Loser Gwyneth Paltrow, actress Loser Harry Hurt, Trump biographer Dummy Hisham Elzanaty, businessman Loser Howard Stern, radio host Loser Huffington Post, online news aggragator Loser ISIS Evil losers J Papadopoulos, Australian Moron Jamie Flood, Doctor Who fan Dummy Jacqueline Goldberg, 87-year-old grandmother Loser Jeb Bush, Republican candidate Loser Jerry Seinfeld, comic (net worth $700m) Failure John Heilemann, journalist Dummy John McCain, U.S. Senator and war hero Loser Jon Stewart, comedian Dummy Jonah Goldberg, editor of National Review Loser Karl Rove, political strategist Loser Kirsten Powers, political pundit Dummy Kristina Oakes, One Direction fan Moron Lawrence O’Donnell, MSNBC host Fool Lindsey Graham Idiot Lord Sugar, English business magnate Loser Marco Rubio Loser Mark Cuban, investor Loser Megyn Kelly, Fox News journalist Loser Michael Forbes, Scottish farmer Loser Michele Shephard, business executive Dummy Michelle Malkin, conservative blogger Loser Mike Tollin, documentary filmmaker Loser New York Daily News, newspaper Loser Nick McDougall, random guy on Twitter Dummy Nick Vranas, salesman Dummy Patch.com, news website Loser Patrick Blackburn Moron Paul Goldberger, architecture critic Loser Philip Crowther, French journalist Loser Random Twitter User #1 Loser Random Twitter User #2 Loser Random Twitter User #3 Idiot Random Twitter User #4 Loser Random Twitter User #5 Dummy Random Twitter User #6 Loser Random Twitter User #7 Dummy Random Twitter User #8 Moron Richard Belzer, actor Stone Cold Loser Rihanna, singer Loser Robert Yopp, refrigerator repairman Dummy Roger Stone, former Trump advisor Stone Cold Loser Rosie O’Donnell, talk show host Loser Russell Brand, actor Loser Ryan Matt, guy in Phoneix Loser Salon, news website Loser Sarah A. Wescot-Williams, Prime Minister of Sint Maarten Loser Sasha Baron Cohen, actor and comedian Moron Seth Meyers, talk show host Loser Sheena Monnin, former Miss Pennsylvania Loser Shelly Kulwin, lawyer Fool Star Jones, lawyer Fool Terry Pegula, Buffalo Bills owner Loser Thamsanqa Jantjie, sign-language interpreter at Mandela funeral Moron Theo Moll, Vice columnist Dummy Thokozile Masipa, Oscar Pistorius trial judge Moron Tim O’Brien, novelist Loser Timothy Burke, Deadspin writer Loser Tina Brown, magazine editor Loser Tom Allen, random Twitter user Moron Tom Scocca, Deadspin editor Loser Yolie, LGBT activist Loser
And, on Memorial Day, he had this general catch-all:

and on the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, an equally cheerful:

I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2013
(If you are interested in why Trump considers these people to be “losers,” consider reading all the tweets where he uses the term, some YouTube videos, and campaign speeches.)

Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Twitter

Facebook

Google+ Share

LinkedIn

Reddit

Email

Filed under:
Donald TrumpEditor's PicksLoser ListU.S. Election

RESOURCES
Rogers Digital Media Community © 2001-2017 Rogers Media. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy Ad Choices  Terms of Service
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2017 01:43 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
Red
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2017 02:41 pm »

Trying to read that is like reading the comments on Twitter.

You're into it for a second but then you're immediately disgusted and have an aneurysm Shocked

Lol! I've never seen so much energy focusing on one man when the average person is capable of both kind and selfish acts.

Then again, do people know there are accounts dedicated to harrassement? It makes sense- yes there are probably real people making fun of unfortunate circumstance or yelling over twitter about some other political garb in the midst of condolences but I think it makes sense to say a lot of the comments are junk and may not even be real people- just an algorithm intended to fuel the fire- are bots keeping people divided?

What are Twitter Bots you ask?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitterbot

Reports vary from 20-40million users as bots
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2017 02:43 pm by Red » Report Spam   Logged

Red
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2017 04:15 am »

Here's a fun fact... try unsubscribing from email notifications on twitter. No, this is not user error... Twitter must know I'm No longer active and despise it  Roll Eyes

Seriously, I can't get them to stop sending me emails and recommending tweets to me
Time to switch emails  Shocked  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 2017 06:23 pm »

Here's a fun fact... try unsubscribing from email notifications on twitter. No, this is not user error... Twitter must know I'm No longer active and despise it  Roll Eyes

Seriously, I can't get them to stop sending me emails and recommending tweets to me
Time to switch emails  Shocked  Cheesy

Sounds like your tweet lost its twitter.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: