Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

loving words

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: loving words  (Read 621 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 08, 2018 10:36 am »

Commentary by Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan

Every name and every form speaks constantly, constantly makes signs for you to hear, for you to respond to, for you to interpret, that you may become a friend of God. The whole purpose of your life is to make yourself ready to understand what God is, what your fellow man is, what the nature of man is, what life is.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2018 10:33 am »

Every name and every form speaks constantly, constantly makes signs for you to hear, for you to respond to, for you to interpret, that you may become a friend of God. The whole purpose of your life is to make yourself ready to understand what God is, what your fellow man is, what the nature of man is, what life is.

I truly believe it Eric but as you already know it is difficult to interpret the meaning of people that are harmful to us and themselves. I wish i could remember what i did to them or someone else to cause such incidents but i do trust God's justice. All the events coming our way.... it is best just to focus on the source of our being and God because this life is often so confusing to the mind.

But in our relationship i find much more clarity and understanding about life. I think there are people who come in our lives who make the trip ever clearer to our inner understanding. These we hold on to as lantern lites on our journey.
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2018 11:55 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2018 06:55 am »

It is therefore that the Sufi seeks God as his love, lover and beloved, his treasure, his possession, his honor, his joy, his peace; and his attainment in its perfection alone fulfills all demands of life both here and hereafter.

from  https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/I/I_I_2.htm
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2018 07:32 am »

In order to awaken love and sympathy in our hearts, sacrifices must be made. We must forget our own troubles in order to sympathize with the troubles of others. To relieve the hunger of others we must forget our own hunger. Everybody is working for selfish ends, not caring about others, and this alone has brought about the misery in the world today. When the world is evolving from imperfection towards perfection, it needs all love and sympathy. Great tenderness and watchfulness is required of each one of us. The heart of every man, both good and bad, is the abode of God, and care should be taken never to wound anybody by word or act. We are only here in this world for a short time; many have been here before, and have passed on, and it is for us to see that we leave behind an impression of good.

from  https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/V/V_26.htm
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2018 07:34 am »

I truly believe it Eric but as you already know it is difficult to interpret the meaning of people that are harmful to us and themselves. I wish i could remember what i did to them or someone else to cause such incidents but i do trust God's justice. All the events coming our way.... it is best just to focus on the source of our being and God because this life is often so confusing to the mind.

But in our relationship i find much more clarity and understanding about life. I think there are people who come in our lives who make the trip ever clearer to our inner understanding. These we hold on to as lantern lites on our journey.
My Spiritual Brother ~ You have provided much clarity as well and I am grateful for you.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Oct 09, 2018 09:16 am »

If there is anything most wonderful in heaven or on earth it is the heart. If there is anywhere a phenomenon, a miracle to be found it is in the heart. When God Himself is to be found in the heart what else is there that is not in it? As the Nizam of Hyderabad, the mystic poet, said, 'They speak of the largeness of the sea, the largeness of the ocean, the largeness of the land – if only they knew how large is the heart that accommodates them all!' The greatness of man, the smallness of man does not depend upon outer things. Be he rich or poor, whatever be his position in life, whatever his rank, if his heart is not great he cannot be great. And no matter what be his circumstances, if the heart is still great it remains great. It is the heart that makes man great or small.
https://wahiduddin.net/mv2/XIV/XIV_2.htm
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2019 02:52 am »

thank you lauren for sharing this. one of my new favorites!

Report Spam   Logged
LaurenLoo

« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2019 03:37 am »

♥️
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #8 on: Mar 14, 2019 12:27 am »

There is only one teacher, and that is God Himself.We are all pupils, and what we can do in life is to qualify ourselves to become true pupils.

The heart is the shrine of God.
The pupil sees that God is Love.

The first and last lesson in love is, "I am not- Thou art."
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Jun 06, 2019 05:05 am »

"All bliss in my life has been the outcome of unceasing tears and continual sighs through the heart of night" - Hafiz
Report Spam   Logged
LaurenLoo

« Reply #10 on: Jun 06, 2019 08:27 pm »

Thank you for sharing these words.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #11 on: Dec 23, 2019 03:41 am »

Vadan - Tanas (The soul speaking with nature)
"Death, what are you?
–I am the shadow of life.
Death, of what are you born?
–I am born of ignorance.
Death, where is your abode?
–My abode is in the mind of illusion.
Death, do you ever die?
–Yes, when pierced by the arrow of the seer's glance.
Death, whom do you draw near to you?
–I draw him closer who is attracted to me.
Death, whom do you love?
–I love him who longs for me.
Death, whom do you attend?
–I readily attend him who calls on me.
Death, whom do you frighten?
–I frighten the one who is not familiar with me.
Death, whom do you caress?
–The one who lies trustfully in my arms.
Death, with whom are you severe?
–I am severe with him who does not readily respond to my call.
Death, whom do you serve?
–I serve the godly, and when he returns home I carry his baggage."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: