Spiritual Portal
Nov 20, 2017 03:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

dreams of war prep/future technology

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (0)

Views: 24
Comments (1)

Views: 22
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dreams of war prep/future technology  (Read 6 times)
Red
Administrator

« on: Dec 15, 2016 09:30 pm »

very foggy but i remember witnessing things like controlled storms, EMP warfare. there were drones in the air that could move at incredible speeds. there was hacking into many vehicles at once and making them move on their own. i met soldiers and asked them their thoughts on war and it seemed like they wanted to fight. someone quoted a saying from the art of war. they were happy which is odd but something about this setting felt very familiar. at this time though there was no actual war just preparation and displays of force. there was some very large and odd contraption that would store what looked like large missles underwater. there were very tiny planes that didn't need much space to launch. it also seemed like they may have been controlled remotely because of their ability to move in complete unison so close to one another. the focus was on aerial force.

anyways not much relevance for anyone here. just that i've been having intense dreams lately. sometimes things are happening in my dreams or in real life and i can't remember if it was a dream or not. little sayings or actions repeating and things just feel very foggy at this time and there's a lot of activity going on in my sleep.  hmm... must have a lot of turmoil in the mind!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2016 10:17 pm »

Maybe you had been watching some coverage on the Syrian war before sleeping...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: