Spiritual Portal
Sep 15, 2019 01:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is climate change real?

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Trump's Word Means Nothing

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 8
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's Word Means Nothing  (Read 104 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« on: Jan 12, 2017 01:29 am »

Hi Steve, do you hate Donald Trump? I ask because your words come off as quite passionate, I could be misinterpreting however. The false accusation I speak of(if your last comment was a reply to my previous thread) is related to Donald Trumps golden shower fetish. Some major networks are losing credibility in hopes to further defame the man. It was a rather interesting conference don't you think?

I'm all too familiar with the hypocrisy political figures engage in, some are simply more charismatic. We've witnessed well articulated speech's and calming gesture's foster trust despite ulterior motifs. Calling out Donald Trump alone is not looking at the larger picture. Corruption from within continues to surface as we enter 2017. As if the stage is being set for the next chapter in our social development. I don't know what this means, just speculating.

Seeing this corruption with spiritual eyes is to recognize that both corporate and political factions have easily deceived the masses for personal gain. Although I think it's fair to question the integrity of any President or the system he represents, I think the hate one would pin on a single man or woman operating within the already broken system is misguided. I also think there are some issues we can not simply know- we are not of authority...

I could be proven wrong but I don't think Trump is all talk. I also understand that's what scares some people and I don't believe you think he is all talk either. For now, we continue to sit on the sidelines and I'm thus far glad to be living in this time and continue to monitor collective interest in calm.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2017 02:27 am by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: