Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 06:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sympathy and Antipathy

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sympathy and Antipathy  (Read 988 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 22, 2016 08:38 pm »

From speculation, it would seem best to let it be. Letting go is very difficult to do, especially when you've invested time and energy. I've been told I think too much. It seems best not to worry about the other person or their Karma.. 

That tends to be my attitude as well.

Thanks for the responses. Today has been an interesting day for me filled with memories. Someone texted me that i spent quite a bit of time with over 35 years ago. Also I called a friend that has been trying to reach me for sometime. Another person called, and left a message, that had some of these things happen to them at the same time they are happening to me. In the last year or so quite a few people have weaved in and out of my life from the past... as if to orchestrate a syncronicity of events to gain wisdom from through the generosity of life's abundance and showing a concern and heartfelt feelings for those who have shared their lives with us. So as you can see it is not all about me forgetting someone else and letting it be. I feel it is also about how we handle relationships that come back into our lives (at times out of our control) and those that have that potential. Often, being the recipient of such encounters, while being flooded with past memories we are trying to creatively adjust to a different time and hopefully sometimes dispositions.

For those taking an interest. I have found that sometimes people do not think enough. They do not think out the consequences of their actions but rather react to current conditions and events. It is not by coincidence that people have played an important role in our lives. It is rather unfortunate that people fail to see the significance and meaning of people and circumstances in our lives. Especially when we choose to make a spiritual effort and find liberation. People are often sent by higher forces and we are also brought into their lives for very important reasons. Sometimes we miss the significance of such encounters and instead concentrate on our differences. This is a tragety that happens between people and can separate people unnecessarily for years, decades or the rest of our life this incarnation.

Yet we are often perplexed as to how to respond to people who reenter our lives. Should we bring up issues that separated us in the past? We may wonder if someone else does not seem to recognize or acknowledge their behavior in the past. Also; what about our own? With time we ourselves will undoubtedly see things much differently. It is a revealing experience that we may have had opened to us to see how we have changed and what we have learned over the years. In many ways it it is a gift to see your life in relief with the past and can be a revelation of how to respond to life in the future. It is like an afterthought that we are given second chances which may play out in quite a different way because of the wise old adage; time is the best healer. We may now see things quite differently...Even though others may not have significantly changed.
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2016 10:17 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: