Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 05:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Are We Bound By the Zodiac?

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Bound By the Zodiac?  (Read 1065 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Jan 09, 2017 08:43 am »

If you find my posts something to "endure" or "chicken feed," whatever that means, then I simply will stop wasting our time by posting. It is pretty simple.

As you plainly saw, I prefer not to have my name being used on here a lot. Rather than bother everyone about it, I added some code to change it to my username whenever it is used. You then decided to spell it out with spaces, which I think is pretty rude of you.

I was laughing with you for a minute, but I think I'm done here.

😁 Go ahead feed me more chicken feed. Cock a doodle doooo. 😆

Are you really trying to give me a lecture on glorifying science?

If you really think I am lecturing you maybe I should stop posting. I really have no lecture to give. Just observations in my life.  I also remember many other things that you've said about me that were not friendly. If I were to take them seriously would I still be posting after your responses? The fact is I have never even been mad at you and blown up over anything you have said whereas you have and simply told me that you were mad and having once expressed it you let it go. I am glad you told me that when it does not appear you have....to someone else that has left. Now I can't joke around with you without your threatening to stop posting? One thing is very important about joking around or getting mad about anything; not to take it personally. We have already seen that happen with other members. But I thought you were above that! That is one of the most important lessons of meditation: not to take things personally. It is something you and i and everyone needs to be mindful of. Once we no longer can laugh then we have lost our sense of humor. When we cannot laugh at ourselves we have really lost the lightness and joy of life. You and I have seen people loose this. It is sad indeed! When we are having fun and we must constantly check what we are about to say because it might be taken seriously by another then the spontaneity is taken out of relationships. I have seen it my life. So you see I was just having fun and thought you were as well as we have many times in the past.

That is the best part of our friendship ding dong. You have much to contribute but we will never know who to ascribe it too if you change your name again. Should that be what you want just tell us. You need not go into other people's posts and change words around to do so.....However your methods may be to change other peoples posts.  Since you never told me I had no way of knowing your intentions. In fact Eric once suggested to me that I call you by name. So I am not the only one who isn't psychic and I started calling him and you by name regularly after that. I may seem to be psychic but I am not privy to reading your mind. In fact I interpreted it quite differently which made me laugh. Sorry that there was no joke to find. Altough you can clearly see by the faces I put in my posts that I was laughing. Still you must remember I have been smiling and laughing up till the time that I see you are taking things seriously. So what choice have I? If I need to be careful of everything I say with you. So be it. From this moment on no more joking? This is serious business. This is what I  had to explain to Si when he took you seriously but he stopped posting. Sound familiar? At any rate it seems like there is a lot of effort I have put in this post to understand and I have in the past. I never realized that starting a free forum to inspire others towards meditation would require so much explanation to avoid possible misunderstanding.

It is a curious thing--- the focus of this topic. Are we bounded by the stars? You and I  both were both born with difficult natal configurations involving Mercury-- the planet of communication. It is all in how people deal with the zodiacs influence.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2017 02:13 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: