Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

morning meditation

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: morning meditation  (Read 1449 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Sep 20, 2018 12:04 pm »

It has taken me years to realize what I consider real happiness, and even that glory belongs to God. Realizing my limits, flaws and mortality which is subject to birth and death and linear time, it is a practice to undo the superficial, habitual and deteriorating activities that have only brought additional suffering.  Gurunath has allowed us to experience his stillness, for a moment. It was peaceful. I believe you're right, we can temporarily subdue mind with meditation. The peace is so Lovely. As a house hold Yogi I am finding it difficult to balance. Moving past layers of material existence I become intoxicated by the almighty, immobilized or most always crying from divine influence. The Beloved is so Beautiful....

Then there is the responsibility for work, friends and family. I am not yet initiated but am reminded of the postman from AY who asked not to move to the second phase of Kriya yoga because of the difficulty he was having in performing his task whilst on Earth. Yes, now 30 years old I feel a responsibility while I am here experiencing this realm for myself and my family. To give them the Love they have graciously given me, the Love I continually seek- God. I will always steer back to the silence, a portable paradise as quoted here from Yogananda(Thank you for the daily inspiration button). In coming to terms with my responsibilities for my happiness, it is not so much an effort as it is a Joy, where Love is the teacher and guiding force. I imagine it will take even more years to undo the damage I have committed, absorbed and was even born into, it is my path and one that makes me happy.

I like the quote from Sri Ramana and the thoughts of I and it's origin and here we are, partial truths striving for the ultimate. More and more I am believing all paths lead to the one, how we get there is just fine. Here I am learning to live in the world and keep above it, continually forced to escape my attachments and reside in an even greater Love, to the best of my ability.

My friend often prays, "It is not mine to have but yours to keep" when thinking on his existence and the Lord. More thoughts for this thread but it's time to go... To let go.  Smiley

B, I have tried visiting your meditation room the digital portal but have not seen it up and running for sometime. Do you mind sharing what happened? I'd love to sign in if you ever decide to bring it back.

Thank you for the space, wishing the family here much Love and a Blessed day.

Yes I often have to remind myself that agitation is a choice we make in our mind. Happiness is another choice. The people around us who give happiness are yet another choice! I suppose the original thought of I was a choice as (.....) has been seemingly saying yet there is that thought of I. It is difficult to deny its existence! Even then there is the thought of denial. Only briefly have I experienced that which is beyond I. It may be important to recognize the thoughts that we entertain to create the idea and reality of ‘I’. Quite often the questions we ask are just as important or more important then the answers we appear to have.
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2018 01:11 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: