Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

morning meditation

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: morning meditation  (Read 1453 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jul 01, 2019 11:51 pm »

i believe that sometimes we wake on purpose and think to ourselves we can't get back to sleep. However maybe we are not supposed to.
i believe that we have spiritual guides that actually help us wake up at nite to use this time for meditation instead of thinking constantly about sleep.

i think it is nice when we are inspired to meditate and it does not become 'mechanical' that is why it is wonderful when we wake up in the middle of the nite and can't go immediately go back to sleep to meditate. We should entertain the idea that we are often given inspiration from higher sources to practice our spiritual routine and not ignore it. i like no lite or very dim lite when i meditate. But i suppose other people may feel differently. Too much lite makes me too aware of the outer world and takes attention away from the inner world.

Dear Steve,
Thank you for resurrecting this thread. I believe you are right about spiritual guides. I think this happened in mass last night in my environment. My entire family, after discussing the lack of sleep with them, is in the same boat. We have all experienced little sleep, but believe I was awoken for a reason. To solidify my reason is direct experience- communication with an intelligent universe, an unseen but felt presence and direction that would be called guidance- a Woman today told me she too woke up at the same time I did(3 AM) and that she spent two hours meditating before going in to work. On top of this I am being followed by 1111 and other repeating numbers today that I have come to understand as the Universe trying to grab my attention. When experiencing God I am receiving chills that tell me there is something trying to communicate, RIGHT NOW.
So I better get to it. Thank you for the inspiration!
Peace my divine friend. <3 I have more to share... but after attempts to meditate!! <3 <3
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: