Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 07:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What is Truth

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Truth  (Read 2346 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 24, 2017 06:44 am »

Steve, is this really your proof of racism Huh??

Here in that entire article posted by CNN from 2011 are the only mentions of Trump:

Pfeiffer told reporters that the birther debate has been politically damaging to the Republican Party. Regardless, the issue remains potent in GOP circles. Potential Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump recently seized on the issue, saying he had doubts about the president's background.
Following the White House's release of the long-form certificate, Trump told reporters in New Hampshire that he is "very proud" of himself for helping to bring about the release of the document.
Trump stands by "birther" claims
"I've accomplished something nobody else was able to accomplish," Trump said. "I'd want to look at (the birth certificate), but I hope it's true so that we can get on to much more important matters."
Obama "should have (released the certificate) a long, long time ago," he said.
Trump, a billionaire business tycoon and reality television star, blamed the media for repeatedly bringing up the issue. Trump, however, has frequently raised questions about Obama's birthplace during his climb in recent GOP primary polls.

I don't think you have any verifiable proof Trump is a racist and this is getting sad. Why even spend so much energy on this anymore? I just don't get it.. Campaigns have always been divisive and it's a sad affair but this doesn't make Trump racist... okay I really better go now. I can't seem to get through to you. Good night
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: