Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 08:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What is Truth

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Truth  (Read 2319 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Feb 09, 2017 11:02 pm »

steve my focus as of late isn't on politics... to say i continuously bring up racism here is not true. if you'd rather spend your time trying to defend your statement than recognize that i found your comment offensive- so be it, but i am not wrong to call out your exaggerated remark about me or even find it irritating.

Undecided

i do believe that it is a topic that concerns you greatly and you have brought it up many times on the forum with regular continuity and i do not see this as an exaggeration or an offensive comment. Why you would find it offensive is beyond me. Perhaps it is an issue that you have encountered in your life a lot. How am i to know? Maybe it is because we live on two sides of the country. Racism seems to be a concern of the distant past where i live.  i just think its relevancy in today's world has waned compared to economic disparity which you found not so important. i will quote you here: "there is also a hypocrisy and wrong thinking to the class warfare you're describing. your words are slanderous and shallow.." Why is it that i find little offense in your words but you call me out on my observation? Am i walking on egg shells here but you seem to be able to walk quite heavily without me taking any offense? i do not not find it irritating. Irritation is something we learn to rise above because of meditation and spiritual practice. i am just curious as to why the race issue has been a concern in your life. i have seen racial issues in my life as well. Yet i have seen much much more poverty in life.

It seems that every where i turn people are looking for ways to eat and sustain a living. This is a reoccurring phenomena in my observations: People on street corners with signs saying they would work for food and were hungry without a home and can't feed their kids, people gaining weight because they can not afford healthy food, people unable to pay their bills, people begging at my door. i spent hours walking with people freezing in the Detroit winters living on the streets and driving people places because they couldn't get out of the city and they were hungry and cold. People sleeping on the pavement of the sidewalk. Helped people at rest stops who couldn't afford a meal were with their wife and couldn't even help her. etc. etc. Really if this were not the case i would not have such a strong aversion for the policies of Donald Trump which further plunge the poor into despair and give little hope to the diminishing middle class. There are 60 million people in this country in poverty. How can i be proud of a president that has little or no concern for them? We have a very selfish man that is leading our nation  that is very insensitive to the needs of others.

"Pleased to meet you. Let me please introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and fame. I hope you guessed my name.  But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.  As heads is tails just call me Lucifer. Cause I am in need of some restraint. So if you meet me have some courtesy have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well learned politesee or I'll lay your soul to waste. mmm yea. Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.  Whats puzzling you is the nature of my game."
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2017 01:36 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: