Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who WERE you ?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Who WERE you ?  (Read 2949 times)
Princess/skinsfan

« Reply #15 on: Dec 28, 2009 08:35 pm »

I've supposedly had several in various places in the world and suspect other lives I haven't been told about. And so many of my readings kind of contradict each other so I'm not sure which ones are true or not but I do connect deeply with some of them.

and which ones do you connect deeply with ? as regards the readings contradicting each other, were they with the same person, or different persons ?

Spirit fox

Well I've had different past life readings from various people and ironically the person who did my first one ever back in 2005 was a friend/now ex-friend of a sister of mine.  Some were free of charge, others costs. Anyway, I've connected deeply with my supposedly most recent life as an SS solider in WW2 (worked alongside Hitler), I've connected to a life in ancient Egypt (I was told about), Spain (possibly around 16th or 17th century, and one that was around revolutionary/post revolutionary France but I supposedly lived in England (though I probably travelled back and forth, and I connect to any life I may have had in Great Britain. Great Britain is a major country for me this life. I've never been, but I feel so connected to it and I'd love to live there or at least in Ireland or Paris France someday.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: