Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who WERE you ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Who WERE you ?  (Read 2952 times)
mulaian

« Reply #30 on: Dec 29, 2009 02:52 pm »

hello spiritfox....past life experiences started happening for me after the harmonic convergence.i became part of a group of people putting on educational camps in england and kept meeting people who i felt strongly that i knew many with egyption connections which they confirmed.i had my karmic astrology chart done by an old astrologer who had studied in india he described  3 past lives of karmic importance in this life and gave me some information about my next he also suggested i study indian astrology and from there my studies started.before this happened i had been going to bengali singing lessons and this had a powerful effect on me ,i seemed to know all the tunes .one past life he mentioned i was a temple artifacter in west bengal i incurred bad karma as i left my wife and family  to go seek enlightenment in the forest before i had fulfilled my family duties .result no family no enlightenment and an unhappy ending to that life.when i next saw my teacher i asked him what had been happening at that time in bengal he informed me that it was the time that all the songs we had been singing were written (the time of tagore)after this many experiences happened with people sometimes i would see auras and sometimes the face would melt to reveal other faces and a sense of the circumstances .i had many powerfull visions or what i would call bursting through into reality.other peoples past lives have opened up to me and on occasion people have seen my past lives.i was very surprised last month when looking at an image of someone on a site i saw first the aura then an image and a strong impression of the person was confirmed .we obviously had a good connection as she in return focused on me and saw/felt one of my past lives
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2009 02:54 pm by mulaian » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: