Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who WERE you ?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who WERE you ?  (Read 2945 times)
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #45 on: Jun 11, 2010 08:04 pm »

namaste2All,

I was in a past life, just got back  Grin 

If I am reading correctly, you are not really drawn to the idea of past lives, that we lived in different times ? ... more important to focus on the here and now and go with the flow ?

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #46 on: Jun 11, 2010 08:05 pm »

Anyone else travel thru time ?

Spirit fox
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2010 08:07 pm by Spirit fox » Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #47 on: Jun 11, 2010 10:41 pm »

I've never visited any of my past lives, that I am aware of.. I've been told some of my supposed past lives.
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #48 on: Jun 11, 2010 10:54 pm »

I stepped into a past life, in a meditation. It seems like you are just imagining it, kind of .

I suppose if you think about it, most things could also be considered ' just our imagination '.

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #49 on: Jun 22, 2010 02:07 am »

Pranam namaste2all,

past lifes are a reality from this devotees view.   the emphasis is that it can be a distraction (or an aide) to work to recall past lives...   why not give the same energy to connecting to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere) ?

This sounds like a good idea with the energy, but how do I connect to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere ? )

I can see how a fascination with past lives can be a distraction, if a person gets so involved in asking " who was I ? "
he soon forgets " who he is now  ! "

Wouldn't this wanting to connect to future lives be considered a distraction from our spiritual journey ? or do you think, this wanting to connect to future lives is " part " of our spiritual journey ?

What do we have to gain from connecting to our future lives ? All speculation of course, I think, but I am interested in your thoughts.

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #50 on: Jun 22, 2010 02:09 am »

amorabsolutus, do these " tellings " of your supposed past lives ring any bells with you ?

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #51 on: Jun 22, 2010 02:36 am »

amorabsolutus, do these " tellings " of your supposed past lives ring any bells with you ?

Spirit fox

No, not really.. Upon hearing them I did not have any "a-ha" moments where it just all clicked for me.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #52 on: Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm »

Pranam namaste2all,

past lifes are a reality from this devotees view.   the emphasis is that it can be a distraction (or an aide) to work to recall past lives...   why not give the same energy to connecting to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere) ?

This sounds like a good idea with the energy, but how do I connect to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere ? )

I can see how a fascination with past lives can be a distraction, if a person gets so involved in asking " who was I ? "

Wouldn't this wanting to connect to future lives be considered a distraction from our spiritual journey ? or do you think, this wanting to connect to future lives is " part " of our spiritual journey ?

What do we have to gain from connecting to our future lives ? All speculation of course, I think, but I am interested in your thoughts.

Spirit fox

It seems to me that Namaste2All was just drawing an analogous situation here, i mean the future will take care of itself and wil no doubt be more positive than the past since we are making an effort in the present to do better in the now. i think there is a lot to be said for witnessing the now and all it has to offer. If we have a desire to know the past, in subtle ways conditions and people that were in our past lives will resurface. This is the cyclic reoccurring condition of karma that seems to resurface in the now. Spirit is rather subtle and in this gross realm we must be receptive to the ques that are presented us and not pass them off as meaningless.

In some ways we work together building a unity of purpose, as for instance on this forum, and on a very personal level some human beings seem very familiar. We play out roles with these people and continue to grow towards higher levels of consciousness with them.from life to life.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #53 on: Jun 24, 2010 07:34 pm »

I was the Queen of Sheba. You can tell by my beautiful smooth golden complexion. Sometimes I play hard to get. But then I think; If you got it why not flaunt it?

Beady
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2010 07:35 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #54 on: Jun 24, 2010 08:07 pm »

Pranam namaste2all,

Spirit fox

every soul has same Destination.....to find its way back unto 'God'/Om/Creator again.  yet.....there are many Paths to same Destination.  such there are many roads that lead to same destination...some are longer some are shorter,,,,some are scenic some are not.  or the flight patterns of planes....same destination , different altitudes.  etc

a souls yearning for knowing of past and future...all depends on the individual soul and where they are on Path...or Journey.  to some souls...it may have great value...to others, it may not.  it all depends.

since birth...i have been fascinated with lives past....there is Reason for this.  where, with another soul....it may not have so much fascination with past lives....and there is Reason for this also.

i am now...just starting to wonder about future lives.

Spirit fox may have not an interest in lives of past or future right now,,,,yet may have much interest in them sometime......maybe tomorrow, or maybe in two hours....month...year....next lifetime...

((( Hugs ))) <3 <3 <3

Report Spam   Logged
guest58
« Reply #55 on: Jun 25, 2010 04:38 am »

Blue Nova You were my dear pet iguana in a past life. I can remember by the texture of your skin.  Grin

Alfred Newman
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #56 on: Jun 25, 2010 02:01 pm »

Blue Nova You were my dear pet iguana in a past life. I can remember by the texture of your skin.  Grin

Alfred Newman

really ? i thought i was a nematode.... or mosquito....or some sort of parasite.  Cheesy   

u and Beady both are into skin and complexion....interesting.... Grin

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #57 on: Jun 26, 2010 10:13 am »

Skin and scales. How kinky can you get?
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #58 on: Jun 26, 2010 10:41 am »

I was the Queen of Sheba. You can tell by my beautiful smooth golden complexion. Sometimes I play hard to get. But then I think; If you got it why not flaunt it?

Beady

Hail to the Queen of Sheba !  Cool  and her loyal subjects, now is that or was that Alfred or the pet iguana ?   Grin

this question " who were you ? " is like opening a can of worms !

next thing someone will claim to be a bird, looking for breakfast - early bird gets the worm or something like that   Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #59 on: Jun 26, 2010 02:12 pm »

Quote from: Beatrice Landcaster on June 24, 2010, 11:34:07 am

Beady

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: