Spiritual Portal
Dec 15, 2018 08:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who WERE you ?

Recent Items

Views: 12
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 12
Comments (1)

Views: 22
Comments (2)

Views: 14
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Who WERE you ?  (Read 939 times)
Eastward_In_Eden

Higher Age electronic music ?

« Reply #15 on: Oct 29, 2009 05:01 pm »

While serving as an officer in an SRF Group in Texas, it was not uncommon for members or visitors to "open up" to me and tell very personal things that I really did not need to know about them.  Shocked

After this had happened over the years,  I eventually started to laugh about it and wonder out loud to close friends that I probably was a Catholic priest long ago...and people felt comfortable confiding in me ??
Hasn't happened now that I am in S. Carolina and no longer attending services.... but I still remember it.
Report Spam   Logged

Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Oct 31, 2009 09:41 am »

While serving as an officer in an SRF Group in Texas, it was not uncommon for members or visitors to "open up" to me and tell very personal things that I really did not need to know about them.  Shocked

After this had happened over the years,  I eventually started to laugh about it and wonder out loud to close friends that I probably was a Catholic priest long ago...and people felt comfortable confiding in me ??
Hasn't happened now that I am in S. Carolina and no longer attending services.... but I still remember it.

On a different note...Maybe it is because you show an interest in others...

Steve
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
Charmed*I'msure

love & magik enrich the soul & delight the heart

« Reply #17 on: Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm »

There have been many Sourceresses in my family, some were enchanting, some were not. I believe I am one of the enchanting ones, in my humble opinon. I am charmed, of this I am sure  Grin and I keep having flashbacks of a Siamese cat, could I have been a cat ? There is something that seems familiar with Siamese cats, like a connection, don't they have a kind of curious, mysterious , just ready to get into mischief, but looking innocent at the same time, look about them ?

Charmed*I'msure
Report Spam   Logged

*in my wildest dreams*you are there *

*Enchant me with your magik!*
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #18 on: Nov 01, 2009 02:20 am »

There have been many Sourceresses in my family, some were enchanting, some were not. I believe I am one of the enchanting ones, in my humble opinon. I am charmed, of this I am sure  Grin and I keep having flashbacks of a Siamese cat, could I have been a cat ? There is something that seems familiar with Siamese cats, like a connection, don't they have a kind of curious, mysterious , just ready to get into mischief, but looking innocent at the same time, look about them ?

Charmed*I'msure

i have heard (Paramhansa Yogananda) that you give enough love to an animal and it becomes a human in its next incarnation.
Perhaps we were all different types of animals at one time in this long winding road home. i am curious about your connection to sorcery. i know there is a film out called 'the Tempest'. i really enjoyed it. The film had themes of sorcery all thru it. For the most part those using it were doing it for a higher purpose. It had it's origins in the south during the civil war but was based loosely on the 'Tempest' by William Shakesphere. i wonder where the origins of your interest come from?

Steve
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2009 02:22 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
Charmed*I'msure

love & magik enrich the soul & delight the heart

« Reply #19 on: Nov 10, 2009 09:10 pm »

i have heard (Paramhansa Yogananda) that you give enough love to an animal and it becomes a human in its next incarnation.
Steve

Quite interesting, so then it could be possible I was a Siamese cat in a past life.
I have not seen either the movie, ' the Tempest ' nor the play by William Shakespeare. Something like ' Tempest in a teacup ' is flashing in my memory, no idea why. I will get back to you if I see the movie. My origins of interest ? Goes back to early childhood tea partys in a beautiful garden with my nan. Finest china, biscuits, delicious tea - with milk,   always a special brew. Then of course, afterwards a reading of the tea leaves. 
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2009 09:20 pm by Charmed*I'msure » Report Spam   Logged

*in my wildest dreams*you are there *

*Enchant me with your magik!*
prabhatsinha

« Reply #20 on: Dec 08, 2009 03:12 pm »

There is a TV serial in India (ND TV imagine- Raj ) showing the past lives of participants.
Prabhat sinha
Report Spam   Logged
Eastward_In_Eden

Higher Age electronic music ?

« Reply #21 on: Dec 08, 2009 04:15 pm »

Well...you know,  some people are very curious about who they "were"....but, honestly....I really DON'T want to know !!!  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #22 on: Dec 12, 2009 01:34 am »

Eastward_in_Eden, that is a definite reply ! and if we did know who we really were, does it really matter ?

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #23 on: Dec 12, 2009 01:36 am »

prabhatsina, have you seen this show ? I would like to watch a show like that.

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
prabhatsinha

« Reply #24 on: Dec 15, 2009 09:17 am »

Yes Spirit !
I have seen a few.
Here is the link.
I hope you will understand hindi.
http://www.youtube.com/ndtvimagine?gl=US&hl=hi
Prabhat Sinha
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2009 09:24 am by prabhatsinha » Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #25 on: Dec 21, 2009 09:33 pm »

thanks prabhatsinha for the link - I did have a few problems with the language  Grin but that is ok
Report Spam   Logged
mulaian

« Reply #26 on: Dec 26, 2009 09:26 pm »

i have had a lot of impressions of past lives some of them have been powerfull some just vague impressions
china and indo china i have been many times also india both as men and women.in one life i was a temple artifacter living in west bengal in the 16th century.,tibet in the pre buddhist times ,egypt in the matriarchal period,greece was a happy joyous time,i was a dutch owner of sailing ships that visited the far east for trading,a wanderer in indo china looking for spiritual teachers,ireland as a male witch,
a troubadour who traveled between catalan spain and the french pyrenees playing music,also a native american,and i remember living in thatch village in africa,also stong impression of being a temple dancer.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess/skinsfan

« Reply #27 on: Dec 26, 2009 09:35 pm »

I've supposedly had several in various places in the world and suspect other lives I haven't been told about. And so many of my readings kind of contradict each other so I'm not sure which ones are true or not but I do connect deeply with some of them.
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #28 on: Dec 28, 2009 05:22 pm »

mulaian, you were busy ! can you explain impressions ? were these dreams of past lives ?

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #29 on: Dec 28, 2009 05:24 pm »

I've supposedly had several in various places in the world and suspect other lives I haven't been told about. And so many of my readings kind of contradict each other so I'm not sure which ones are true or not but I do connect deeply with some of them.

and which ones do you connect deeply with ? as regards the readings contradicting each other, were they with the same person, or different persons ?

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: