Spiritual Portal
Dec 11, 2018 01:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who WERE you ?

Recent Items

Views: 12
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 11
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (2)

Views: 22
Comments (2)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Who WERE you ?  (Read 939 times)
blue nova
« Reply #45 on: Jan 15, 2010 02:49 pm »

Steve H wrote:

""""  Best to study those that we meet in this life it will give us clue as to where we have been. Sometimes we can't explain this seeming connection we have with others. These are those we have been with before. That is what i think. Best to build on that friendship and not let go here in the now. We also will find that certain interests from childhood seem to trail along. These also give clues. Then we may be interested..... Real interested in a certain time or place this gives us more clues. Sometimes we meet someone and feel instantly in tune with them. More clues. Yet we are given the chance to start over and not remember all our previous mistakes. Slow by slow we except situations that arise and understand our reactions to certain events. These are more clues.....""""

excellent advice .....very potent in helping those who want to Remember Wink

it works , has helped me greatly  Smiley

love & (((Hugs
bn

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2010 02:53 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
namaste2All
Administrator

Light reflects from many facets of diamond

« Reply #46 on: Jan 16, 2010 03:56 am »

Each incarnation, a drama, a stage from which we may experience.  We incarnate unique each time, never to replay exactly the same... each time with a unique personality wrapper... unique set of energetic unfoldings along the path of the play...   to come pre-disposed with pre-natal remembrances would cheat the joy of the unfolding?    And these incarnations, are only numerous roles and scenes in the grand play.   Full remembrance of all the mundane and grand pre-natal would likely distract, and seems less significant than the opportunity to simply learn to stretch our wings and soar within the present unfolding... within that which is all contained... no past, no now, no future... just a flow...
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2010 10:47 am by namaste » Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #47 on: Jun 11, 2010 08:04 pm »

namaste2All,

I was in a past life, just got back  Grin 

If I am reading correctly, you are not really drawn to the idea of past lives, that we lived in different times ? ... more important to focus on the here and now and go with the flow ?

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #48 on: Jun 11, 2010 08:05 pm »

Anyone else travel thru time ?

Spirit fox
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2010 08:07 pm by Spirit fox » Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #49 on: Jun 11, 2010 10:41 pm »

I've never visited any of my past lives, that I am aware of.. I've been told some of my supposed past lives.
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #50 on: Jun 11, 2010 10:54 pm »

I stepped into a past life, in a meditation. It seems like you are just imagining it, kind of .

I suppose if you think about it, most things could also be considered ' just our imagination '.

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
namaste2All
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: Jun 15, 2010 05:54 am »

namaste2All,
I was in a past life, just got back  Grin 

If I am reading correctly, you are not really drawn to the idea of past lives, that we lived in different times ? ... more important to focus on the here and now and go with the flow ?

Spirit fox

Pranam,

past lifes are a reality from this devotees view.   the emphasis is that it can be a distraction (or an aide) to work to recall past lives...   why not give the same energy to connecting to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere) ?

simply emphasis that this lifetime is the most significant center - in that it is the dynamo that contains all of what we have and will be -- that we agreed in harmony with God to manifest and learn and expand from this lifetimes experience...   

the other concept is that in breaking down self, we open to see our truer form or essense, and then the viel that seperates all these outward personalities and life roles simply lifts...  devotee may at times so easily see themselves flowing admidst their loved ones or strangers...  with only the lightest of viels seperating...  in that grace, we see that each drop is the entirity of the ocean - due to the flow...  we should never think we would never be like that person...  they are part of what we are... so look at all around... these ARE our "past, present, and future" lifes...    look no further ? !

(Light, Love, Liberation).
« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2010 06:04 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #52 on: Jun 22, 2010 02:07 am »

Pranam namaste2all,

past lifes are a reality from this devotees view.   the emphasis is that it can be a distraction (or an aide) to work to recall past lives...   why not give the same energy to connecting to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere) ?

This sounds like a good idea with the energy, but how do I connect to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere ? )

I can see how a fascination with past lives can be a distraction, if a person gets so involved in asking " who was I ? "
he soon forgets " who he is now  ! "

Wouldn't this wanting to connect to future lives be considered a distraction from our spiritual journey ? or do you think, this wanting to connect to future lives is " part " of our spiritual journey ?

What do we have to gain from connecting to our future lives ? All speculation of course, I think, but I am interested in your thoughts.

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #53 on: Jun 22, 2010 02:09 am »

amorabsolutus, do these " tellings " of your supposed past lives ring any bells with you ?

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #54 on: Jun 22, 2010 02:36 am »

amorabsolutus, do these " tellings " of your supposed past lives ring any bells with you ?

Spirit fox

No, not really.. Upon hearing them I did not have any "a-ha" moments where it just all clicked for me.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #55 on: Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm »

Pranam namaste2all,

This sounds like a good idea with the energy, but how do I connect to future lives (in this physical realm or elsewhere ? )

I can see how a fascination with past lives can be a distraction, if a person gets so involved in asking " who was I ? "

Wouldn't this wanting to connect to future lives be considered a distraction from our spiritual journey ? or do you think, this wanting to connect to future lives is " part " of our spiritual journey ?

What do we have to gain from connecting to our future lives ? All speculation of course, I think, but I am interested in your thoughts.

Spirit fox

It seems to me that Namaste2All was just drawing an analogous situation here, i mean the future will take care of itself and wil no doubt be more positive than the past since we are making an effort in the present to do better in the now. i think there is a lot to be said for witnessing the now and all it has to offer. If we have a desire to know the past, in subtle ways conditions and people that were in our past lives will resurface. This is the cyclic reoccurring condition of karma that seems to resurface in the now. Spirit is rather subtle and in this gross realm we must be receptive to the ques that are presented us and not pass them off as meaningless.

In some ways we work together building a unity of purpose, as for instance on this forum, and on a very personal level some human beings seem very familiar. We play out roles with these people and continue to grow towards higher levels of consciousness with them.from life to life.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
namaste2All
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: Jun 24, 2010 09:40 am »

Spirit fox

No direct answers... but let's point and allude, maybe we find...?

if we live the life "unobserved", we awake and shall see we have lived so much of our life trying to be someplace else in each moment, not appreciating value of each moment.  (we all see this truth, but hard to break pattern and cycle).     The man in office thinks of his family,  the same man at home with family thinks of office...   so consider "Be HERE Now, be somewhere else later" 

consider what is the "ever-flowing, unfolding moment"  -- think of the river that flows...   we observe, and point, saying ah, there is the river... but as soon as we try to freeze the river, we then cognize those drops of water have flowed downstream...   and yet those drops upstream have not reached that point of our finger...   and consider is the river divided to upstream, downstream, mid-stream ?    Or is river in all places, at all times ?    there is no answer to this, only consideration... when we reach "no-mind", what remains illumines directly our knowing...

Consider Time (as Change),  Space (as Division)....   

In the practice of "unfolding moment" we break down our attachment of "pointing" to freeze the flow.     Instead, we drop any expectations, and learn to be within as drop of water flows as river...  in subtle, vibrancy, we may discover viels between upstream, mid-stream, and downstream are lifted from time to time... vision allowed to peer upon an undivided flow...       

seems continual we are remineded, first step is to ensure we are not living a life unobserved...  after moments pass, we may type more and share...  warmest regards, and remember, though the course may change, the river always runs to the sea... 

namaste and pranam,
(Namaste2All)

(Light, Love, Liberation)

« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2010 09:47 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #57 on: Jun 24, 2010 07:34 pm »

I was the Queen of Sheba. You can tell by my beautiful smooth golden complexion. Sometimes I play hard to get. But then I think; If you got it why not flaunt it?

Beady
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2010 07:35 pm by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #58 on: Jun 24, 2010 08:07 pm »

Pranam namaste2all,

Spirit fox

every soul has same Destination.....to find its way back unto 'God'/Om/Creator again.  yet.....there are many Paths to same Destination.  such there are many roads that lead to same destination...some are longer some are shorter,,,,some are scenic some are not.  or the flight patterns of planes....same destination , different altitudes.  etc

a souls yearning for knowing of past and future...all depends on the individual soul and where they are on Path...or Journey.  to some souls...it may have great value...to others, it may not.  it all depends.

since birth...i have been fascinated with lives past....there is Reason for this.  where, with another soul....it may not have so much fascination with past lives....and there is Reason for this also.

i am now...just starting to wonder about future lives.

Spirit fox may have not an interest in lives of past or future right now,,,,yet may have much interest in them sometime......maybe tomorrow, or maybe in two hours....month...year....next lifetime...

((( Hugs ))) <3 <3 <3

Report Spam   Logged
Alfred E. Newman

« Reply #59 on: Jun 25, 2010 04:38 am »

Blue Nova You were my dear pet iguana in a past life. I can remember by the texture of your skin.  Grin

Alfred Newman
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: