Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who WERE you ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Who WERE you ?  (Read 2953 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #30 on: Dec 28, 2009 08:48 pm »

i was a Midas Muffler man and died of carbon monoxide poisoning. A customer got irrated with me, hit me over the head and tied me to a tailpipe in a closed garage.

Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Princess/skinsfan

« Reply #31 on: Dec 29, 2009 01:48 am »

Wow, that must have been a very recent life Shocked Roll Eyes I also strongly associate with a life I supposedly had in medieval or dark aged England/Wales, I believe it's possible I've known both my current father and a sister there.
Report Spam   Logged
mulaian

« Reply #32 on: Dec 29, 2009 02:52 pm »

hello spiritfox....past life experiences started happening for me after the harmonic convergence.i became part of a group of people putting on educational camps in england and kept meeting people who i felt strongly that i knew many with egyption connections which they confirmed.i had my karmic astrology chart done by an old astrologer who had studied in india he described  3 past lives of karmic importance in this life and gave me some information about my next he also suggested i study indian astrology and from there my studies started.before this happened i had been going to bengali singing lessons and this had a powerful effect on me ,i seemed to know all the tunes .one past life he mentioned i was a temple artifacter in west bengal i incurred bad karma as i left my wife and family  to go seek enlightenment in the forest before i had fulfilled my family duties .result no family no enlightenment and an unhappy ending to that life.when i next saw my teacher i asked him what had been happening at that time in bengal he informed me that it was the time that all the songs we had been singing were written (the time of tagore)after this many experiences happened with people sometimes i would see auras and sometimes the face would melt to reveal other faces and a sense of the circumstances .i had many powerfull visions or what i would call bursting through into reality.other peoples past lives have opened up to me and on occasion people have seen my past lives.i was very surprised last month when looking at an image of someone on a site i saw first the aura then an image and a strong impression of the person was confirmed .we obviously had a good connection as she in return focused on me and saw/felt one of my past lives
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2009 02:54 pm by mulaian » Report Spam   Logged
Princess/skinsfan

« Reply #33 on: Dec 29, 2009 09:06 pm »

That's also one place I was never told I had a life in but I feel close to. And that's India and it's culture. Actually the only middle east lives I can recall being told of was ancient Egypt and Turkey.
Report Spam   Logged
Detlef

« Reply #34 on: Dec 31, 2009 02:44 pm »

Sorry, can not contribute, I never had a life time her. First time.
All other incarnations are not accessible to me. Like locked away in a cupboard.
I have asked many times for informant ion on other places and lives, but have been told, this kind of informant ion only would hinder me in this life.

Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #35 on: Jan 10, 2010 05:02 am »

just about everything here, from soup to nuts  Grin

check that cupboard again Detlef, must be something in there

from turkeys, to cats, soldiers to royalty, to witches

need to find out how one ' knows ' these things, then what do you do with the info ?

Report Spam   Logged
flying squirrel

« Reply #36 on: Jan 10, 2010 09:55 pm »

Detlef, just having fun about the cupboard

didn't quite understand your comments

welcome here this incarnation

flying squirrel  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #37 on: Jan 12, 2010 08:34 pm »

hello spiritfox....past life experiences started happening for me after the harmonic convergence.i became part of a group of people putting on educational camps in england and kept meeting people who i felt strongly that i knew many with egyption connections which they confirmed.i had my karmic astrology chart done by an old astrologer who had studied in india he described  3 past lives of karmic importance in this life and gave me some information about my next he also suggested i study indian astrology and from there my studies started.before this happened i had been going to bengali singing lessons and this had a powerful effect on me ,i seemed to know all the tunes .one past life he mentioned i was a temple artifacter in west bengal i incurred bad karma as i left my wife and family  to go seek enlightenment in the forest before i had fulfilled my family duties .result no family no enlightenment and an unhappy ending to that life.when i next saw my teacher i asked him what had been happening at that time in bengal he informed me that it was the time that all the songs we had been singing were written (the time of tagore)after this many experiences happened with people sometimes i would see auras and sometimes the face would melt to reveal other faces and a sense of the circumstances .i had many powerfull visions or what i would call bursting through into reality.other peoples past lives have opened up to me and on occasion people have seen my past lives.i was very surprised last month when looking at an image of someone on a site i saw first the aura then an image and a strong impression of the person was confirmed .we obviously had a good connection as she in return focused on me and saw/felt one of my past lives

mulaian, sorry for my delay, I was searching and got so into the search, you know how it goes, one forgets all else

thank you for sharing your story, awesome experiences you had, leading you to other discoveries and studies. I have heard of auras, but mostly being colors around a person. I have not heard or experienced the melting of faces. It must be a frightening experience ?

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #38 on: Jan 12, 2010 08:37 pm »

lots of travels there Princess thanks for your reply  Smiley

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #39 on: Jan 12, 2010 08:38 pm »

All other incarnations are not accessible to me. Like locked away in a cupboard.
I have asked many times for informant ion on other places and lives, but have been told, this kind of informant ion only would hinder me in this life.

Detlef, most interesting reply. I am wondering if, like you were told, some people do not get visions, revelations of past lives for this very reason  " this kind of information only would hinder me in this life "

Something to think about

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #40 on: Jan 12, 2010 08:42 pm »

i was a Midas Muffler man and died of carbon monoxide poisoning. A customer got irrated with me, hit me over the head and tied me to a tailpipe in a closed garage.

Steve Hydonus

Shocked Shocked not good,  but must have been an exhausting life anyways .... what a terrible way to go, would not suggest you get a job in a similar field in this life

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: Jan 12, 2010 08:46 pm »

Steve Hydonus

Shocked Shocked not good,  but must have been an exhausting life anyways .... what a terrible way to go, would not suggest you get a job in a similar field in this life

Spirit fox

Yes i suppose it would be 'exhausting'  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: Jan 13, 2010 03:52 am »

Detlef, most interesting reply. I am wondering if, like you were told, some people do not get visions, revelations of past lives for this very reason  " this kind of information only would hinder me in this life "

Something to think about

Spirit fox

Best to study those that we meet in this life it will give us clue as to where we have been. Sometimes we can't explain this seeming connection we have with others. These are those we have been with before. That is what i think. Best to build on that friendship and not let go here in the now. We also will find that certain interests from childhood seem to trail along. These also give clues. Then we may be interested..... Real interested in a certain time or place this gives us more clues. Sometimes we meet someone and feel instantly in tune with them. More clues. Yet we are given the chance to start over and not remember all our previous mistakes. Slow by slow we except situations that arise and understand our reactions to certain events. These are more clues......

P.S. Spirit Fox; do you live in the states if so, if not.... where?
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2010 04:08 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
flying squirrel

« Reply #43 on: Jan 15, 2010 02:35 pm »

clues and more clues, sounds like a treasure hunt ....finding a past life

cupboard is now stocked, added veggies for the soup  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #44 on: Jan 15, 2010 02:49 pm »

Steve H wrote:

""""  Best to study those that we meet in this life it will give us clue as to where we have been. Sometimes we can't explain this seeming connection we have with others. These are those we have been with before. That is what i think. Best to build on that friendship and not let go here in the now. We also will find that certain interests from childhood seem to trail along. These also give clues. Then we may be interested..... Real interested in a certain time or place this gives us more clues. Sometimes we meet someone and feel instantly in tune with them. More clues. Yet we are given the chance to start over and not remember all our previous mistakes. Slow by slow we except situations that arise and understand our reactions to certain events. These are more clues.....""""

excellent advice .....very potent in helping those who want to Remember Wink

it works , has helped me greatly  Smiley

love & (((Hugs
bn

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2010 02:53 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: