Spiritual Portal
Jul 22, 2019 02:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Daze of Heaven's new album: World Color

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Adventures of Alfred Hitchcock

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Adventures of Alfred Hitchcock  (Read 16 times)
Alfred Hitchcock

« on: Feb 14, 2017 06:38 pm »

Being in this dimension is quite it a bit lighter. Don't have that heaviness here. I can travel around much faster. "Because that is where you will realize the freedom of your true nature. You were there as a soul cloaked in an astral form to start with; and because you are not there now and have lost that memory is why all your misery persists." -- Read more at: http://www.yogananda.com.au/py_talks/astral_world01.html.

I just would like to see mcooy play in one of my dramas here in the astral realm. In the dark astral realms residents like to take breaks from their battles and be entertained. He has the right stature and the looks to be an antihero in an upcoming drama I have planned. As you can see he has the sunglasses and correct smirk that defines the character I am trying to portray. All that is missing here is the autograph to make him an instant star. The second picture below would be used in all publicity shots to promote the upcoming film. As you can see his movie star persona is written in his forehead. He could easily take the place of a Arnold Schwarzenegger or Clint Eastwood and all he would have to do is act naturally.

Now I tried teh flickr sharign site, KK, better off.
I've been living in a rental flat close to the beach from November to March. I enjoyed to run at every hour, day and night, by night with a light on the forehead. Now I'm always in a rental house but mroe inland and had to stop running  because of a knee problem (hope temporary).

We don't have such things as knee problems here so i would like to extend an invitation to his presence here and of course the rental cabin would provide the means to make his changes of identity to dress in an antihero costume to engage in some of his more sordid adventures.

As you can see we could use his dog Leon the Terror as a side kick and reluctant party to crime. Although being obedient this portrait below shows his attitude of therefore being slow to do it... having more of a conscience then your typical human being ;

Leon, my American Staffordshire Terrier

Since the role I have in mind for him is quite natural we could even use his idyllic  habitat:

Thanks SI, I'm going to try that out.
This is a pic snapped from the road leading home. Typical Italian coastal hillside. On the background you can see the coastal town, then the Adriatic sea. 250 cliks further we'll come across the coast of Croatia.

In dark contrast to this pastoral scene close to where he lives.....

Sometimes I go and work in more poetical places than the overly prosaic quarries. Like this on top of a small mountain basin.
Although, to tell the truth, there is a big quarry opposite this view.

..... we could have the hidden grave sights in the so called 'prosaic quarries'

Another day, another toy!! They can load decent amounts of sand.

As you see above: here we have our antihero mccoy digging away the sand to provide more room for the casualties in crime that stepped in the path of our acting  hero--- a good tomb that none would suspect since he is on an 'honorable' government contract.

Notice the similarity. You must open 'The Adventures of Alfred Hitchcock' above to see my comparisons.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2017 08:35 pm by Alfred Hitchcock » Report Spam   Logged
Cindys Garage Sale

http://media.photobucket.com/user/moodymomma1977/m

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2017 11:00 am »

Alfred

I was surfing the internet and came across this recent star you are promoting on the internet. I wonder if you would consider buying some silver earrings for his performance.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: