Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Astral Worlds--Paramahansa Yogananda

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Astral Worlds--Paramahansa Yogananda  (Read 369 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 01, 2018 06:34 am »

i think though, in attempts to emerge in the astral that the one is only capable of perceiving this realm in a manner that is fitting to their current capacity for truth... while i have stumbled about in a haze it seems some are able to move about with ease. it also seems that things are able to manifest in the astral that aren't really there... maybe the room i see in the astral isn't really there but just my translation of the plane in order to make sense of my experience???

i've also tried meditating today, while it was peaceful... has been peaceful these past couple of days, i long to feel more which i am not sure if i am achieving. i don't mean to come across as impatient or selfish, i usually just go back to focusing on the breath and after to long i get tired and heavy. other times i just feel peace and quiet. it's actually quite wonderful... yet i have this longing to hear god and sometimes i feel i am still so far away from this realization.

it is also tiring to constantly carry spirit or see spirit in all things. what i mean is, it isn't god isn't always there but i am easily distracted from this realization and not always able to live in this accordance. i wonder too if we are to love another in service then are my pursuits sometimes selfish if it means cutting off my social ties?
well... going off on a tangent here...

but maybe tonight i can experience more astral... should get to sleep
cheers
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: