Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bowl of Saki Discussion

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowl of Saki Discussion  (Read 3668 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 27, 2017 08:00 pm »

I have no interest in my past lives. I have found your words reassuring though, that is, going within to find true happiness. My original inquiry was to imply that man is flawed so how can one know the displeasure of God by considering the heart of man? We are flawed, misguided and sometimes just wrong. I think now though in recognizing God in the hearts of man and living in this awareness you are experiencing a greater Truth where falsehoods fall away in lieu of it. I think at this stage of awareness when someone wrongs you or does something that is flawed, you don't equate it as Gods displeasure. So I think even my original inquiry was looked at from a limited scope...

On a personal note, I am learning to brush aside my coworkers cold shoulder since her accusations are derived from something that never happened. We were once friends which was the reason of my initial upset. I must simply keep my distance from the crazy, if an amends is made my tone will be more parental and distant in the future. I've also unblocked the people I've had once blocked on my phone... I would never want to be blocked but if I am I will learn not to care since my happiness should not come from these peoples approval or disapproval.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: