Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 11:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bowl of Saki Discussion

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowl of Saki Discussion  (Read 3703 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Nov 06, 2017 03:19 am »

To become conscious of one's shortcomings, to be sorry for them, to repent of them, and to ask His forgiveness in all humility; no ethics, no philosophy can give a greater joy than this. It is the sincere devotee of God who knows best what feeling it is to humble oneself before God. The proud one, ignorant of the greatness of God, of His all-sufficient power, does not know what is this exaltation that raises the soul from earth to heaven. To be really sorry for one's errors is like opening the gates of heaven. They say that John the Baptist spoke that word on the coming of Christ: "Repent ye, for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand." But this word is as living and fresh as ever, at all times it answers the question of your soul.

http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/archives/prayer.ht
I find everyday can be a battle to fight for my deeper desires. I am happier when I fulfill the goals set in the beginning of th day. Many times I fail and praying on my failures keeps me aware... this awareness grew the more I’ve failed but so came understanding to strengthen resolve. Everyday is a battle still. A challenge I
Am beginning to enjoy...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: