Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 11:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Grasshopper

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grasshopper  (Read 294 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 22, 2016 05:50 pm »

Shocked. i went tonthe mailbox this morning and it appeared this was my message for today. i wanted to make sure about the difference between a grasshopper and a cricket so i found this link;
http://www.answers.com/mobile/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_a_cricket_and_a_grasshopper

Then i needed to know just what the critter waited around long enough to let me take a picture was relaying to me.

By Ina Woolcott

Grasshoppers/Locusts medicine includes jumping across space and time, astral travel, new leaps forward/leaps of faith/jumping without knowing where you will land, leaping over obstacles, ability to change careers quickly.

There are 10,000 or so species of grasshopper, they are cold blooded as all insects are and are more mobile when it is warmer. Each species has their own unique song. However, only the males are able to sing with a few exceptions – the males sing to compete for female attention. The power of sound and song is part of grasshoppers medicine. It is an ancient method to use song to alter ones consciousness and communicate with animals and spirits. There are some native amwrican songs that date back 20,000 years. If grasshopper has leapt into your life, maybe you need to recognise where you come from, to go back to your roots and to honour your ancestors.

Grasshopper is the Chinese symbol of good luck and abundance. Anyone with this power animal has been given the ability to take chances – to act on a whim and jump right in. For them things may not progress step by step as they do for other people progress – but rather extremely fast. When taking that leap simply trust your own instincts on when to make the leaps. Listening to your inner voice and responding to it will lead you to positive outcomes. Don’t be afraid to make that leap, remembering all the while that Grasshopper’s only ever jump forwards and never backwards!

The short horned grasshopper is related to the locust, and the grasshopper locust is linked to astral travel, being able to leap to another reality where the real enigmas of life are. If the grasshopper-locust leaps into your life, then you are being asked to take a leap of faith, to do something without fear – this will generally be something that you have avoided doing and is often linked to a change in direction on a grander scale – be it a relationship, career or change in self. You will have the wisdom needed to get passed obstacles in an efficient manner. Generally outcomes will be favourable.

Grasshoppers are usually peaceful, however in times of overcrowding or food shortages, they turn into the much feared locusts who in the blink of an eye can strip a farm or forest. They turn almost black so as to take in more sunlight which fuels their swarming by giving extra heat and energy. They do this until they find somewhere with enough food, enough of them die/are killed to control the population. Remember: the fruits of the earth are for all to enjoy and there is plenty for all if used in a sacred way. People sometimes forget this sacred balance and take more than needed – this may also be an indication of people taking from you. Do others claim too much of your time and energy? Do they try and make you take responsibility for their actions? Ask yourself these questions, remembering that the going only gets tough when we refuse change

By pressing the picture...u get a close up rightside up. This one was on mailbox this morning. When i went to get the mail the messenger was there!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2016 06:11 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2016 07:41 pm »

Thanks Steve! There are plenty of Grasshoppers down south this time of year. We also noticed a lot when going to Colorado and thought it funny that they have a delicious cider brewed right in denver called the Grasshop-ah! Cool Really great message!

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2021 03:02 am »

The grasshopper payed me a visit this afternoon, with its long and vibrant green body.

I instantly recognized his presence as a sign of opportunity, and felt an uplifting energy linger through out the evening- paired with a attitude harboring success.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022 10:50 pm »

I like that grasshopper has songs that can be seen as shifting consciousness and the message behind the astral plane- which is an interesting concept which has drawn some attention from members here just recently. I have been receiving messages in the astral realm that I am learning to trust, and they are proving to be very helpful. Nothing I control, but more like hints and guidance- and if I can remember to follow the suggestion, there is something to validate the entire experience.

Here is a grasshopper I just captured a photo of- my camera still takes decent macros, this grasshopper looks older and very wise. Light runs through his body- his patterns are mesmerizing, and watching this creature breathe- noticing his abdomen rise and expand, was a mind-shifting experience on its own.

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022 03:18 am »

A little birdy tried eating our friend... The grasshopper has prevailed! He's still perched in the same spot, sharing his mighty presence.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022 03:58 am »

The grasshopper is speaking to us, teaching us how to jump from one plane of existence to another... Here is my understanding, as I sit outside next to our friend who is still standing- even after being prod at by the curious bird.

Looking back at this journal and my dreams, I am realizing the message of the grasshopper. Earlier today my mind was quick to jump from miracles, wonder and recent lessons to being preoccupied with frivolous and outdated mental patterns. Even the people around me today were telling me how tired they were, some not even sure as to why. I noticed my mind wanting to entertain lesser desires- satisfy temporary cravings, "quick fixes" as we call them. I entertained this outdated modality and realize the grasshopper is here to assist me and others. To help us jump from one plane of consciousness to another. I'd much rather be- loving, grateful and absorbed in the presence- actively communicating with the Whispering Spirit than entertaining the selfish mind looking to satisfy base impulse and propel never ending cravings through surface level existence.
How soon had I forgotten the message of Wellness Arrow? Not able to see the link between that and the miracle my most recent dream- being directed to an imaging center that we can afford and at such incredible speeds? It's time to slow down, breathe and find my way back to the quiet, grateful and free expressions that satisfy my soul.
<3 <3 <3 H(OM)E<3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022 05:05 am »

I feel like I’m reflecting my lion alter ego, even as yet a grasshopper.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022 05:06 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022 05:38 am »

Hey Steve, great picture! I'm just seeing it for the first time. Nature speaks to us, and life isn't so one dimensional. Two or three faces can be found in one!

In my dream last night I helped a friend experience the same thing from a lighter perspective. I believe the grasshopper such an important totem when shifting where our awareness resides, it can literally cause us to feel lighter physically. There is such a mental weight and a bogged down sensation when we reside in a place where we are stuck in the habitual mind. There's a lack of joy in our being when we routinely live out unfulfilling habits and we mistake this weight as our personality. Meditation can alleviate us from these anchors. So can changing your routine. It's important we jump when the opportunity arises, leaping towards the desired outcome... Which is simply a change in scenery or a more fulfilling action. Make the effort and you will be met in kind. Thank you wise Hopper.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: