Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 07:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Vibes

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vibes  (Read 401 times)
guest88
« on: May 08, 2017 07:25 pm »

Hello Steve,

I do not wish to be the negative one here- I recognize what you say as true but I've also witnessed some amazing people exhibit very toxic qualities. Energy is always changing. The people you never thought could make you laugh so much or put a smile on your face can also be jealous, angry and push you away.

I imagine people who chalk someone up as an awakened soul, well, even that individual goes through the motions.

At times, we ourselves may not recognize just how much our energy is negatively affecting another.

I've also witnessed others wake up my own possessive qualities. Who they are is fine, I just don't always get a long with them and when we interact it most always goes south for at least one of us. There's no one to blame- we just don't synch in a way that makes me think we should even bother. In this awareness I can maintain a level head and respect for the other person from a distance- allowing us both to go along our desired path.

I've also brought out negative qualities in others because I no longer wish to appease their energies the way I used to.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: