Spiritual Portal
Sep 22, 2017 12:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://live-meditation-list.org

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

2 strange dreams. Praying Mantis' and A Stranger

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (0)

Views: 20
Comments (1)

Views: 17
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 strange dreams. Praying Mantis' and A Stranger  (Read 14 times)
Red
Administrator

« on: Jun 20, 2017 03:52 pm »

I didn't write these down as soon as I woke so the details may not be spot on but I remember the bulk of it.

One dream I saw my cats transform to two very distinct insects. One red leafed praying mantis and the other a green leafed praying mantis. They were play fighting as they usually do and because everything was so surreal I called out to them. I think they still had cat eyes and I knew which cat was which when the red one walked up to me. I woke up at exactly 3AM.

After going back to sleep I had another dream that had me wake up at 4:15AM. This time I was visiting my parents house. I fell asleep in my parents room. Shortly after my Mom came in and told me if I'm sleeping here I should go to my own room. When I got there I found my dad sleeping in my bed and what I think may have been a "dark spirit" next to him. She wasn't pleased that I was there. We were constantly challenging each other. She told me her name when I asked it and my Dad told me I shouldn't be here. Then she displayed her power by levitating the TV. I forget her name but it started with an E.... I remember feeling unsettled the entire time and when I went back to my Moms room I tried to tell her about it. She said the only way to get rid of it was to offer her a gift. I didn't want to do that but I felt her lurking on me more and more after instigating her. I remember praying to God and asking him to protect us and just as I did this she demanded a rose from me and said she'd take my first love away. Afterwards I woke up.
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2017 06:50 pm by Red » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: