Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Visions of the Future

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visions of the Future  (Read 128 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 11, 2017 06:49 pm »

Humans are only multiplying and our technology advancing.... I wonder where our kind will be in just three decades from now? Our children's children may not call Earth their home. With threats of war looming and an increasing concern for the environment, I understand why you would think we have no vision for the future but I feel we have far more advanced technology at our disposal than previously thought. I'm just guessing of course. When I was a kid I would think- we've tried this before or, this isn't the first Earth. I used to think there were 6-9 "Earth-like" planets and Home was never an easily understood concept.

Nomaste spiritual comrade

Although you speak of technology of the present and future i see this all as a product of the Bronze age we live in; The Dwapara Yuga. A period of raid change. We will eventually go into the silver age and the psychic and mental discoveries will far surpass any conquest of nature through technology--which will always have limited applications because of entropy and because of the ultimate repercussions of all human technical achievement. Further yet we will enter the golden age or Satya Yuga in which most of civilization will operate from the Heart chakra and have a general understanding of divine order and our place in that divine scheme. Without meditation and the ability to tune into divine order this earth will continually be in a state of agitation. It is the duty of each of us making a spiritual effort to find that divine order and follow where it beckons us. We are able to do that by constantly seeking out beings in a higher state of consciousness and raising our own consciousness through meditation.

We are currently in the Bronze age in which not only is the idea of separate existence from the self an aspiration but it is actually looked up to as an admirable quality. This separate existence of the self is called ego. Which is ignorance or avidya.
Having this kind of so called leadership we must recognize how we are still so much under the veil of ignorance and maya as a culture and shed light on this satanic force of darkness to awaken us from despair of separateness from the whole and the divine.

President Donald Trump once said: “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.”

There is one Path, the annihilation of the false ego in the real, which raises the mortal to immortality and in which resides all perfection.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

When we actually have a leader of the one of the most 'civilized' nations in the 'free' world speaking and acting out his ego in worldly manners we can see the extreme ignorance that he is promoting and the relative ignorance of a people electing such a figure.

Although many people fall into this notion of separateness from other nations and the whole in a misguided view to elevate the ego and separateness from divine consciousness there are yet many among us who recognize the unity in all creation and our divine connection to the spirit within us rather then personal ignorance and ego...personal territory and only family and national pride and bonds.
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2017 09:58 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: