Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 12:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Master Numbers

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Master Numbers  (Read 155 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 31, 2017 12:50 pm »

Numerology.com logo
Numerology.com
LOGIN CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT 
Search this site:
  SEARCH
ABOUT NUMEROLOGY
YOUR NUMEROLOGY
NUMERO NEWS
NUMEROLOGY REPORTS
LIVE PSYCHIC READING

Find Your Life's Path
Your Life Path number is the most important number in your personal Numerology! Learn how to figure out your number now. About My Life Path Number +

You are here: Home » Numerology News » Meet the Master Numbers
Meet the Master Numbers
Numerology's difficult little blessings

by Hans Decoz

PrintPrint EmailEmail

Share440

In Numerology, every number is significant, yet there are three numbers to pay extra-special attention to: 11, 22 and 33 -- these are called "Master numbers." But what makes Master numbers so ... masterful?

These three Master numbers have profoundly powerful meanings, and when they appear in your chart, they can hint at difficulty. But Master numbers are often not well understood -- they can be just as much of a curse as they can be a blessing. They give you insight into obstacles by calling upon your patience and maturity -- and a lot of effort -- to peacefully integrate these elements into your personality. If you, personally, can master these Master numbers in your chart, however, they can be the most powerful, productive numbers of all.

For information about when the 11, 22 and 33 should be considered Master numbers, and when they should simply be reduced to their 2, 4 or 6 single-digit counterparts, read all about reducing Master numbers.

Master number 11
The number 11 represents instinct, and is the most intuitive of all numbers. It is your connection to your subconscious, to gut feeling and knowledge without rationality. Because the 11 has all the qualities of the 2 (since 1 + 1 = 2), the negative points of the 11 -- anxiety, shyness, stressed energy -- are balanced out by the 2's qualities of charisma and inspiration. 11 is the dichotomy number, meaning it is both extremely conflicted and also a dynamic catalyst.

The danger of the 11 is that it needs to be focused on a very specific, concrete goal. If you have 11 in your chart and it isn't attached to a specific project, you will most likely experience anxiety and fear. It's extremely powerful and capable of great things, but can also be extremely self-sabotaging when not used correctly.

If you have the Master number 11 in your Numerology chart, tap into it and use it to create personal power and spiritual evolution. Do not deny your instincts, and let your inner, guiding voice push you toward growth and stability. This is a number of faith, and very much associated with psychics, clairvoyants and prophets.

Master number 22
The Master number 22 holds more power than any other number (earning it the nickname "the Master Builder"). It is a pragmatic number, a doer, capable of spinning wild dreams into concrete reality. Those who have 22 in their Numerology chart have great potential for success -- that's because it has all the intuition of the number 11, paired with a grounded and scientific approach associated with the number 4 (because 2 + 2 = 4). 22 is an ambitious but disciplined number.

The 22 represents lofty goals brought down to earth and made into something you can touch. It is a grandiose thinker with great confidence and leadership qualities. Unfortunately, not everyone with a 22 in their chart is practical -- this is symbolized by the brilliant person you might know who doesn't "live up to" their potential. This is the danger of both the 11 and 22 -- though both are capable of greatness, they can shy away from great opportunities or apply too much pressure to themselves.

If you have 22 in your chart, ease up and realize your limitless opportunities. Turn down the pressure-cooker and realize your shot at serving the world in an effective and practical way.

Master number 33
The 33 is the mover and shaker of the Master numbers (earning it the nickname "Master Teacher"). With 11 and 22 combined in this Master number, intuition and dreams reach an entirely new orbit. A 33 used to its full potential means that there is no personal agenda, only a focus on humanitarian issues. Someone with 33 strongly featured in their chart has the ability to throw themselves into a project that goes far beyond mere practicality.

The number 33 represents full understanding before communication. With 33 represented in one's Numerology chart, that person is probably highly knowledgeable, but also fact-checks before preaching ideas or ideals.

This number in full efficiency is a sight to behold. But this is rare. Master number 33 is only significant if it's one of your Core numbers -- Life Path, Heart's Desire, Personal Expression, Personality or Maturity numbers. Otherwise, Numerology experts look at 33 as simply 6 (or 33/6, still weakening its power and downgrading it from a Master number).

Numerology experts pay special attention to Master numbers, and you should too. The best way to consider them? That 11, 22 and 33 create a triangle of enlightenment.

Katie Fenton says:
Tue, 06/21/2011 - 12:49pm
I am a master # 11, and have additional 11's in other parts of my chart, for example my name starts with a K which is the 11th letter in the alphabet. I can attest that my whole life has been one of extremes. I can be so charismatic people can't even believe me- yet sometimes I'm so nervous and stressed I can't perform simple tasks or even will myself to move. Its been very confusing for me but when I stumbled on numerology it made it possible to deal with.

« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2017 01:12 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: