Spiritual Portal
Sep 18, 2019 08:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The utter depravity of Donald Trump

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 8
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The utter depravity of Donald Trump  (Read 7 times)
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 09, 2019 08:17 am »

You may wonder why I would waste my time talking negatively about one man. It is simple Donald Trump has made his livelihood out of belittling and degrading other people. It surprises me that anyone would choose to have such a wicked man to be the leader of our country. He uses his position in society to shoot down the careers of other human beings. He has not any signs of spiritual awakening and having a heart for other human beings. He represents the worst in us all. In fact he has even help destroy the careers of those who were his friends and has made them his enemies. By definition this is the mark of a treacherous human being. Once a man is treacherous to his friends you can really never trust them. But he has been treacherous over and over to many people. He is the very worst example society would want to admire and use as a someone to look up to; he represents instead everything we do not want to be as spiritual beings; He is narcissistic, egotistical, unsympathetic, misogynistic, non-compassionate, condescending, selfish, disloyal, bigoted, treacherous, manipulative and ignorant—to name a few of his repetitive traits. Unless we stand up and say what Donald Trump is he will be in a position to influence the world another term and further ruin our planet.
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2019 08:41 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2019 09:18 pm »

Dear Steve,

I respectfully disagree with you. Have you heard of the expression, "don't hate the player hate the game?" The very system that created the opportunity for President Trumps success is the same system attacking him now. We can either focus on unity or we can invest our energies into disunity and ourselves become susceptible to the very traits you are describing, ironically, in the name of "justice"(as prescribed by the players of this game). I will provide an example below. Currently members of the democratic party have endorsed violence, racism and mob mentality. The "left" is causing injury to themselves, even if Donald Trump doesn't win 2020. This doesn't mean the republican party is all-right either. Both parties have catered to greed, bent the rules and lied to the people who vote for them. This is to exemplify my point, this is a game where many are being guided by the very evil they find reprehensible. It's like giving a little bit of truth to cover an even bigger truth.

Sufism teaches us to find unity and appreciate diversity understanding God within the hearts of all. Whatever happens we have the choice to focus on Love and good will for all, if you're sincere in this practice, it doesn't matter what happens around you, your choice to be an agent for good will occupy the rest of your Life.

Personally I believe all that has happened is of divine ordinance and we are witnessing a major catalyst to a paradigm shift. Simply living life as a devotee who pursues God... Love or Compassion, whatever you choose to call it, has helped me break down barriers and create space for civil discourse. Still, if you find that isn't the case, don't abandon your practices or allow others to rob you of the ability to see and feel God in All that is.

Peace, Love and blessings!

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2019 05:02 am by tides2dust » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: