Spiritual Portal
Mar 19, 2024 06:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Evening

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: innocent-eye

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: hole

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: hole
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Evening  (Read 1103 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #15 on: Sep 14, 2009 02:11 am »

Alfred,

I have been wondering about something, it has kept me awake many nights and I do need my sleep..... so I just have to ask you, what brings you here to this spiritual forum ? Are you searching for your soul ? Almost afraid to ask what it is you might be searching for .... but since I know the Angels are with me, I will ask.

Into Blue 
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #16 on: Sep 21, 2009 05:23 pm »

Into Blue are you one of those kind of people that have so many questions that they confuse the real issues? The fish will be biting Spirit Fox for his electric eel. That's how it works Spirit Fox and I want you to tell Into Blue that she is next in line for the big bite.

Alfred

Spirit fox is not fish food, you may have the electric eel for your horrible film, no charge.  Such a shocking suggestion!
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #17 on: Sep 21, 2009 08:32 pm »

Into Blue are you one of those kind of people that have so many questions that they confuse the real issues? The fish will be biting Spirit Fox for his electric eel. That's how it works Spirit Fox and I want you to tell Into Blue that she is next in line for the big bite.

Alfred

Spirit fox is not fish food, you may have the electric eel for your horrible film, no charge.  Such a shocking suggestion!

I am to provide you and the public with beneficial shocks.... Alfred
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #18 on: Sep 13, 2017 02:22 pm »

Prabhatsina., Eric, Jitendra mccoy  and yogini you are stars in my gothic fiction novel soon to be published. The romantic interludes mixed with horror stories work well with dreams and adventures. I will inform you as to your particular roles you are cast in as time goes on.

Eric you will be trapped in one of your long dreams with your body asleep and unable to move as a love adventure begins for you.
But unfortunately never ends. Prabhatsina you will be under the watchful eye of Into Blue for saying anything out of line. Mccoy you will be romantically involved with your earth moving machines in a remote village of Italy. They will uncover people who have died from the past in your excavations. There will be only processed foods for your sustenance. Jitendra you will have meditations filled with sleep and dreaming that you are a guru in South America with animal life in the amazon jungle. In the amazon jungle you find only remote wilderness with no sign of life save jungle life. Yoginimoon you will have the role of a surprise visiter at spiritualportal and finding that the members all disappeared and new members take their place everytime you visit.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #19 on: Sep 13, 2017 05:21 pm »

Alfred have you forgotten your cameos? We wouldn't want to leave you out!
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2017 05:22 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: