Spiritual Portal
Nov 21, 2017 07:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Off Track

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (0)

Views: 24
Comments (1)

Views: 22
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Off Track  (Read 55 times)
SI

« Reply #15 on: Nov 04, 2017 12:55 am »

Agreed Cheesy nice to know SI and others are still around  Smiley

Isn't everybody still around one way or another?

Must be stubbornness.
Report Spam   Logged
Red
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Nov 04, 2017 01:36 am »

Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #17 on: Nov 04, 2017 02:41 am »

Huh?

Meaning everyone is still around in spirit one way or another?

I'm not that keen on being cryptic, but I pat myself on the back when I am and don't mean to.
Report Spam   Logged
Red
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: Nov 04, 2017 02:44 am »

Grin I suppose thatís true... but your joke here and now has me smiling lol

Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #19 on: Nov 04, 2017 09:47 pm »

It was nice to have SI visit again!

Somethings are worth disputing about or even fighting over. Like the freedom of human beings and the destiny of the human race and its survival. There will always be people who do not have respect for other human beings and are willing to enslave them and rationalize the most cruel practice of human beings. There are those who still believe the earth is flat and there is no climate change happening. If it were so we would not be in space today traveling to other planets and we will destroy our earth because people have no education or understanding of science. We cannot let our civilization and the delicate balance of our world atmosphere be jeopardized by the ignorant beliefs of a few....when most people believed in a round earth we were able to traverse space because of that belief. When we are able to believe that the climate is drastically changing we also will be able to elect officials willing to do something about it and not suppress the  truth by cancelling conventions, seminars and findings that reveal the truth.

For those making spiritual efforts and contributing to this forum we recognize the search for truth and the elimination of ignorance. There can be little spiritual progress without these ingredients. There is a social and physical basis to belief as well as beliefs that surround religion. When people disregard kindness and stewardship for our mother earth they are incapable of beliefs that promote happiness to themselves and others because their beliefs are so self centered they are unable to experience the bliss and happiness that arrises from meditation. Because meditative experiences requires a concern for others and our planet.

I can't even make heads or tails of the relevance of what all this means, I must be in a completely different being or just plain stupid.

What matters most is that we are on a similar path homeward. Every sentence is meaningful to me or i would not have wrote it but i cannot expect u to have had the same experiences as me and to understand what i have said. As long as u do not write it off entirely because it does not fit your mindset. U did not ask me to explain anything in particular here SI. Let us be grateful for the strong similarities we have and not concentrate so heavily on differences yet to be understood. This last paragraph was, generally speaking a response to your first opening for this thread and it is in response to what i see as a social and spiritual obligation to remove a very evil man and his team from power...that is the Don Trumpster and his henchmen. If you read my paragraph in light of their mindsets it will all become clear to u what i have said.
The paragraph above ( that starts with 'Somethings are worth disputing about or even fighting over.') that  i  wrote is a description of our current leadership which is devoid of any spiritual background. It is a direct response for your thread topic below;

What has happened to the spirit? Most all newer posts are related to Trump or Politics.

Sheesh maybe the forum should be renamed to Political Portal, or better yet, Trump is an Ass Portal.  Kiss

« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2017 06:12 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: