Spiritual Portal
Dec 17, 2017 11:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

MSM: The Enemies Sword and how to Shield against it

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 8
Comments (0)

Views: 25
Comments (1)

Views: 22
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MSM: The Enemies Sword and how to Shield against it  (Read 12 times)
Red
Administrator

« on: Nov 06, 2017 06:04 am »

it is apparent to me the main stream media- CNN being a prime example perpetuates fear and radicalizes individuals. Whether they are aware or not, the MSM has been caught time again staging news and pushing narratives. Bias, fear and virtue signaling are key components- with orders being given from higher ups and paid actors being placed on set. We even have paid opposition... the funding of particular ďjustĒ and ďhumane groupsĒ are actually dividing people further. The footprint of these Sword wielders are scarce but they may even create false flags and kill innocent people- they may even fund terrorist organizations while preaching peace and security... always calculating their next attack... this process Has been going for a while and tensions are high enough now that they can swing more often or not at all- greed/power Iím guessing is the motivation and a goal is to have us turn against each other, distracted. theyíre just whispers... so we have the Vegas massacre and now the Texas massacre. What caused this man to go into a church and kill men, women and children? Reports are saying it was an antifa inspired movement. Antifa was labeled A terrorist group but CNN refuses to acknowledge such a claim. It doesnít matter at this point. The point is the propaganda is working.

I am a firm believer that meditation can shield you from these attacks. I am looking into getting my CHL and I hope I never have to use it... but check this out... an innocent man chased down the shooter and shot him, putting an end to this lunatics killing spree. Guns arenít the problem, we have knife attacks in the name of Allah... sorry off track here...

I hope to read more from you guys. One may say simply turn off the TV.. donít watch the news- I would like to agree but Meditate friends... relax outside... donít let the propaganda sweep you up... this is what keeps me grounded.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2017 06:10 am by Red » Report Spam   Logged

Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2017 05:02 pm »

Eric i believe that no one radicalizes and divides people more then our current leadership. Consider this Eric; u and i didn't have way as many differences until the times leading up to and following the election of our present nut cases at the national level. There actions speak louder then any news reports.

I'm just fortunate to have a friend in which we can look beyond this and share our life experiences and our endless spiritual interests and affinities.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2017 05:07 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
Red
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2017 08:41 pm »

Same Mr. Hydonus- youíre my brother! Itíd be boring if we were identical  Smiley
Thanks for the lovely chat earlier today- hope you had a relaxing afternoon.
Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2017 12:44 am »

it is apparent to me the main stream media- CNN being a prime example perpetuates fear and radicalizes individuals. Whether they are aware or not, the MSM has been caught time again staging news and pushing narratives. Bias, fear and virtue signaling are key components- with orders being given from higher ups and paid actors being placed on set. We even have paid opposition... the funding of particular ďjustĒ and ďhumane groupsĒ are actually dividing people further. The footprint of these Sword wielders are scarce but they may even create false flags and kill innocent people- they may even fund terrorist organizations while preaching peace and security... always calculating their next attack... this process Has been going for a while and tensions are high enough now that they can swing more often or not at all- greed/power Iím guessing is the motivation and a goal is to have us turn against each other, distracted. theyíre just whispers... so we have the Vegas massacre and now the Texas massacre. What caused this man to go into a church and kill men, women and children? Reports are saying it was an antifa inspired movement. Antifa was labeled A terrorist group but CNN refuses to acknowledge such a claim. It doesnít matter at this point. The point is the propaganda is working.

I try not to watch or read news. Always have. Mostly because it's only about bad things. Ever notice there's never a "good" story unless it's at the end of the broadcast, and even then it's downplayed and shortened to make it small and insignificant.

I don't get into all the henchmen and wielders, that's propaganda too. Just think about something else, easy enough. Why waste time thinking so much about the BS?
Report Spam   Logged
Red
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:05 am »

I appreciate your advice and your question... really gets me thinking...  I think itís easy to tell someone to tune out but not everyone is the same. I donít think itís that easy for some. I have been trying to focus on healthier and happier aspects of my life and less on the BS(bs being subjective).. its also easy to ask the news to quit manipulating the truth but what are the chances of that actually happening.. ? which begs the question, why do they push a false narrative to begin with...? Some are content living in their own world, until those dangers knock down at their door... I am finding meditation more and more important.. and self defense... .Tuning out is great advice... I suppose the monks do it... just, we have people squabbling and acting violent over the BS, and it is a all a distraction and potentially a consequence to less freedoms down the road. Tensions are high... we have people directing their anger and confusion at the innocent/ the world seems very dark and while I try to focus on my immediate reality I also take an interest in learning certain plights so I donít get too swept away when the danger comes... perhaps I am being dramatic.. just a feeling-

Well... I will continue to minimize my exposure to the fake news. Try to tune out. The world really feels better offline lol. Itís just sad to see here our mainstream mediaís no longer cater to true journalism. It took questioning the BS to bring back critical thinking... why do they attack that..?
I may be chasing my own tail here tonight

Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:24 am »

I appreciate your advice and your question... really gets me thinking...  I think itís easy to tell someone to tune out but not everyone is the same. I donít think itís that easy for some. I have been trying to focus on healthier and happier aspects of my life and less on the BS(bs being subjective).. its also easy to ask the news to quit manipulating the truth but what are the chances of that actually happening.. ? which begs the question, why do they push a false narrative to begin with...? Some are content living in their own world, until those dangers knock down at their door... I am finding meditation more and more important.. and self defense... .Tuning out is great advice... I suppose the monks do it... just, we have people squabbling and acting violent over the BS, and it is a all a distraction and potentially a consequence to less freedoms down the road. Tensions are high... we have people directing their anger and confusion at the innocent/ the world seems very dark and while I try to focus on my immediate reality I also take an interest in learning certain plights so I donít get too swept away when the danger comes... perhaps I am being dramatic.. just a feeling-

Well... I will continue to minimize my exposure to the fake news. Try to tune out. The world really feels better offline lol. Itís just sad to see here our mainstream mediaís no longer cater to true journalism. It took questioning the BS to bring back critical thinking... why do they attack that..?
I may be chasing my own tail here tonight

Well if your inundated with it, or it's everywhere you go, hard to tune out.

But it certainly doesn't deserve the undivided attention it gets, not from me, been burned by that one too many times.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: