Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Perfect by Lina Tullgren

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect by Lina Tullgren  (Read 473 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 06, 2017 09:06 pm »

Wonderfully peaceful
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2017 12:48 am »

Wonderfully peaceful

I'm picky about music, really I am. I can't get thru the first 20 seconds.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2017 03:02 am »

SI, it’s nice to know you come to this section and give the music a chance- I would love to hear what you’re into. Share some music once in a while.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:13 am »

SI, it’s nice to know you come to this section and give the music a chance- I would love to hear what you’re into. Share some music once in a while.

Rarely do I hear music created in the last 30 years that sounds good to me. No use sharing, no one likes it cept me.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:30 am »

now you got me curious.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2017 07:13 am »

Eric are there really any lyrics here?
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Nov 07, 2017 02:49 pm »

Cheesy haha of course there are! You know what, why don’t you two old timers start putting up some music  Wink. SI was presumptuous to think I won’t like it- I like all kinds of music!!
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #7 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:45 pm »

Hey i'm just not used to people mumbling jibberish and passing it off as a statement of ultimate truth. I mean even a swivel of the hips or throwing a kiss would be an improvement on communication. u will have to give us a
Music Appreciation Course Eric. I am serious.

« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2017 07:53 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #8 on: Nov 07, 2017 11:06 pm »

Cheesy haha of course there are! You know what, why don’t you two old timers start putting up some music  Wink. SI was presumptuous to think I won’t like it- I like all kinds of music!!

My taste in music would probably be construed as non-fitting-in-spiritual-wise, well most of it anyway.

I will say what I *dont* like though, droning trance music, disco, rap, most country, that new processed-thru-a-voice-box female voice sound with pounding bass drum, syrupy female vocals with just a piano or guitar, (like D Krall), Ed Sheran, M Cyrus, Beyonce, J Bieber, T Swift, Spears, all that junk, most bands where only the singer is highlighted and no one knows who else is playing, let's see who else, Bay City Rollers, Simon & Garfunkel, Janis Joplin, Bee Gees, The Partridge Family, Bobby Sherman, Abba, Duran Duran, Metallica, Motley Crue, Stryper, The Scorpions, U2, Dave Matthews, Madonna, Prince, Micheal Jackson (OK maybe 1 song), Tiny Tim, Whitney Houston, there's others I can post more if you like.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #9 on: Nov 07, 2017 11:11 pm »

Hey i'm just not used to people mumbling jibberish and passing it off as a statement of ultimate truth. I mean even a swivel of the hips or throwing a kiss would be an improvement on communication. u will have to give us a
Music Appreciation Course Eric. I am serious.

Unfortunately a lot of music I like probably has just that, mumbling jibberish, but I take lyrics in stride since I listen to *how* it is sung, and how everyone else plays. What someone has to say is normally not important to me, it's the music itself. Of course unless the lyrics are shouting constantly F You F You, then no, but 99% of the time well constructed music is done by thoughtful players and of course they don't shout things like that because they know it wouldn't work.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Nov 08, 2017 12:21 am »

My taste in music would probably be construed as non-fitting-in-spiritual-wise, well most of it anyway.

I will say what I *dont* like though, ... there's others I can post more if you like.
Nope cause that’s not what I asked. When either of you stale farts wish to educate me with what you consider tasteful- feel free to share, I love all kinds of music  Wink

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #11 on: Nov 08, 2017 05:15 am »

Nope cause that’s not what I asked. When either of you stale farts wish to educate me with what you consider tasteful- feel free to share, I love all kinds of music  Wink

Grin

Steve likes Cindy Lauper, he told me so.

I like a lot of the old great guitarists, jazz, rock, whatever, great drummers, just pick one of those.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Nov 09, 2017 04:50 am »

Well I may share more soon or even bump a thread to get your thoughts. I find y’alls comments entertaining.

Looking forward to more of what you have to share here... music really is a nice escape for me...

Cheers
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #13 on: Nov 09, 2017 07:06 pm »

Yep music can be fun, I'm still into analog records myself, although with the right DAC, digital can sound OK depending on the mastering.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: