Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Today was a weird day

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today was a weird day  (Read 755 times)
SI

« on: Nov 09, 2017 07:18 pm »

This sounds a lot like developing a faith muscle or an exercise in intuition. I’m going off on a tangent here so you may not find this next bit relatable... I don’t think everything is just handed to you. Where faith is concerned, when exercising a belief, I find a test in it... I don’t think this is new territory- either a day of success or failure, hopefully on those lower days- due to personal experience, we can lessen how far we go in the wrong direction. This duality of moods Steve describes makes a lot of sense... maybe it’s conditioning, the way we’re raised versus what we want for ourselves in this life... and I think as we learn to work with an indwelling spirit- with ourselves- we get a faint whisper... since we don’t live a fully aware, always tapped in kind of life... maybe you do... I don’t... but maybe you get these slight nudges and it’s up to you what you make of it... why should it be so clear...? Or maybe it gets clearer the stronger you become

Tonight Ive failed with my own warning systems ...
Hopefully not as much as before

Sorry to chime in seemingly off topic... just seemed connected

Maybe, but logically it would seem that if something is bothered to give the faint whisper, why play a game where the information is not enough, and the sender knows it?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: