Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 07:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Today was a weird day

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today was a weird day  (Read 767 times)
SI

« on: Nov 10, 2017 06:59 am »

In truth I don’t know. I don’t expect my guess to be your answer. So let it be known this is just an attempt to remedy my rant above- which may have no relevance to your situation. Perhaps it’s a strengthening of the faith muscle. Turning belief into conviction. This is a very high stage spiritually speaking. I love the example of a parent telling a child not to touch the stove because it is hot. This child doesn’t really listen to said parent at first, still touches the stove and burns him/herself. Now we’re dabbling in something we can’t prove(intuition and unseen communications)- you could have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed.. but if you’re getting a warning maybe it’s a sign to humble yourself, be mindful through out the day. You say you aren’t concerned with what actually happened, maybe it matters if you want to understand these subtleties. My guess is, the more you learn to work with your intuition the easier it is to hear these “whispers” and process more information easily. Although I don’t know your spiritual interest I know my path has a lot of growing/maturing in it as I explore my connection to god. My perspective at times is, this world is a school house and I signed up for first hand experience.

It's not that I'm not concerned about what happened per se, but for the sake of discussion of how spidey sense works, I leave it out.

It may be construed as a muscle that needs use and exercise. Problem is, weird days don't come too often. Mostly routine. Which is fine by me. But when that something-isn't-right feeling does creep up, I wonder. If I am being warned, or advised, or poked, that's fine too. But make it clear. I mean I would if I were the pokee.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: